2491-2500

Chapter 2491-Yu Er’niang

“Blazing Flame Heavenly Lizard? How strong is it?”

Jiang Chen asked.

“You wouldn’t have any rights to speak in front of it.”

The middle-aged man snorted and gave Jiang Chen a glance filled with disdain. He immediately turned around and left the place as if he was afraid of being chased down by the Blazing Flame Heavenly Lizard.

Group after group of people came afterwards, around ten groups. Each of them were strong, and there were four Late Heavenly God Realm experts. However, all of them looked solemn and hurriedly left the place. It might not be that simple to go through this Misty Forest.

“We should also leave first, otherwise, we might fall into misfortune too.”

She Zhen would never do something that he was not confident about. This time, he gave Jiang Chen a glance to seek his opinion.

“I will listen to your suggestion.”

Jiang Chen said with a smile as She Zhen was very familiar with this Tian Qi Mountain Range. Although his combat strength was stronger than She Zhen slightly, he was still a newbie in terms of the experience of crossing the mountain range. He knew nothing about the dangerous circumstances here.

Those who were running desperately and fleeing from the forest had left Jiang Chen and the others behind. Jiang Chen could also feel an enormously formidable aura approaching them. The aura was quite overbearing and he guessed that it was from a Half-step Divine King Realm expert. Such a terrifying beast appearing in front of humans would be catastrophic, just like an enormous existence who had the control over one’s life and death.

Not long after Jiang Chen and She Zhen left, they saw those people who left earlier. They all had taken another U-turn and looked extremely worried.

“There are chasing enemies in front but also fierce tigers behind. My life will end here soon!”

A white-haired old man said with a sigh and his eyes were full of despair.

“Guys, are you……”

She Zhen looked at those who were fleeing and was startled. He was afraid that this journey would not be easy this time.

“It is the Three-head Dragon of the Eight Lineages Silver River, and obviously it is going to chase us back.”

“That’s right. The young master of Bai Mai Silver River is getting married. The entire Tian Qi Mountain Range is going to boil up and we will be the victims.”

“Yes, we are going to be their nourishment without a doubt.”

Some said while gritting their teeth tightly. Currently, the situation was extremely critical and full of danger. Their safety had fallen into a predicament.

Jiang Chen felt a shiver in his heart. Who is this Bai Mai Silver River master? How could he be so dreadful to control the entire Tian Qi Mountain Range?” According to his popularity, he was definitely not an ordinary man, but Jiang Chen did not know if he was a human or a beast.

“The Blazing Flame Heavenly Lizard of Misty Forest is in front of us now and the Three-head Dragon who is one of the four great guardians of Bai Mai Silver River is behind us. I think there’s no way for us to escape now.”

She Zhen said in a fearful tone. No one has ever encountered a situation like this before. It was also their first time encountering this even after passing through Tian Qi Mountain Range for more than ten times.