2191-2200

Chapter 2191

Shattering Void, Darkening the Sky!

Yi Shuihan shuttled through the void while holding a huge mace in the shape of a wolf’s teeth. Yin air was filling in the air. The place the mace swept through made a buzzing sound like it was going to break anytime.

Jiang Chen did not dare to be slow at all. Although it was just a divine soul, it was once a Great Emperor. Despite being restrained, a Great Emperor’s soul still carried the mightiness of Great Emperor. Its strength was unpredictable so Jiang Chen did not dare to be reckless.

After transformation, Jiang Chen had become incomparably brutal and released a ferocious breath.

Jiang Chen’s strength had also become incredibly more powerful than before. Each of Yi Shuihan’s strikes was ruthlessly brutal and full of vigor. The two of them got into a tangle but Jiang Chen’s breath was not weaker than Yi Shuihan at all.

“You’re really strong, however, you don’t have the soul of the Great Emperor. You won’t be able to resist my mightiness.” Yi Shuihan sneered.

They were still fighting neck and neck and none of them was in an advantageous position. Jiang Chen’s Great Divination Art had even helped him hen to master Yi Shuihan’s movement so he could press against him forcefully. However, Jiang Chen still did not get the upper hand. It was still unrealistic for Jiang Chen to overcome Yi Shuihan at the moment.

“You have already lost to me, in terms of the strength of your soul.”

Yi Shuihan’s eyes were cold. His enormous mace swept across the void and collided with Heaven Dragon Sword but did not gain the upperhand at all. Yi Shuihan closed his eyes and finally began his formidable attack, the crash of soul!

“Soul Shattering! Frozen in Three Feet.”

Yi Shuihan’s voice was ethereal as the Sanskrit hymn was passing over the void above Jiang Chen. Suddenly, Jiang Chen frowned as he felt an invincible soul was pressing and crushing against him. Jiang Chen took a step back instantly, but he failed to escape. His soul was like being frozen and words could not describe the pain he was suffering.

“Such a terrifying attack of the soul.”

Jiang Chen was shocked.

“Frozen! I will edify you with my soul.”

Yi Shuihan suddenly opened his eyes while the soul filled in the heaven and earth released great pressure that was freezing everyone. Once one’s soul was frozen, he would lose his consciousness completely. It would be no different from death.

“Pagoda suppresses the divine soul!”

Jiang Chen gripped his palm and the Ancestral Dragon Pagoda started emerging and engulfing everyone. As soon as Jiang Chen’s Ancestral Dragon Pagoda was casted, Yi Shuihan’s countenance fell. His eyes expressed the extreme shock he felt and the fear in his heart seemed to be ignited.

“Such a terrifying pagoda. It feels familiar, why does my soul feel so miserable.”

Yi Shuihan did not expect that he would go for wool and came home shorn. His soul was restrained by the golden pagoda and he completely lost his offensive position. Now, he was repulsed and his face looked extremely terrible.

After the dragon roared, Yi Shuihan was even shocked and did not know what to say.

“I thought I’d die.”

Luo Wenhao’s facial expression was terrible. Being engulfed in Jiang Chen’s Ancestral Dragon Pagoda, he took a breath and had the feeling of escaping a great disaster.