Chapter 2088-God Monument Shatters the Heaven and Earth

Looking at the Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign who was charging towards him, the corner of Han Yan’s mouth displayed a cold smile, but his facial expression remained calm. He used his staff to point at the void in front of him. Instantly, the void was frozen solid, seemingly locked by the hellish spiritual seal filled by boundless devil might. The staff emitted devil light, and hitting the Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign heavily.

Bang….

The formidable Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign had never encountered an attack like this before. His chest was damaged severely and only half of his life was left.

Before the leader of the barbarians had a chance to let out a cry of alarm, Han Yan had already appeared above his head and smashed his head with the staff.

Peng!

Everything was crushed. One could already imagine what happened to the leader of the barbarians. It was inevitable that his consequence was to die a tragic death.

“Let’s kill them all!”

Seeing how Han Yan had killed two Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns in such a short time, Ethereal Sovereign Lord who had lost his fighting spirit suddenly became excited. He called out loud and held his sword, and rushed to kill a Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign.

The other two elders of the Immortal Court also acted the same. Being in high fighting spirit, they vowed to kill all the enemies.

Those barbarians who were originally filled with towering imposing manner, however their fighting spirit had now faded. Fighting spirit actually played a very important role in a war like this.

White Dragon Temple!

Usually, White Dragon Temple was always filled with Buddha Radiance. However, it had also fallen into boundless darkness at this moment. A glowing Buddhist pagoda was now like a lamp in the darkness. Although the pagoda could still give out unlimited brightness, it failed to cast the darkness away.

Amitabha!

The eminent monks were reciting and Buddhist praise was rolling in.

Roar…..

The barbarians roared as they were bombarding the White Dragon Temple insanely.

Those powerful experts had already appeared while Old Ancestor Green Lotus was standing in the middle of the battlefield. He was a peerless buddha with a benign expression, yet he was counter attacking the enemy with his extraordinarily strikes at the moment.

Old Ancestor Green Lotus was handling three of the enemy alone, but was able to gain the upper hand and his big buddha palm kept blasting out assaults that restrained the Barbarian Race.

As Buddhism was indeed powerful, the number of highers up who were deployed by the Barbarian Race to attack White Dragon Temple was also much higher. Their number was almost double the number of eminent monks of White Dragon Temple. There were at least eight Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns!

Eight Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns were almost the exact same number of Sovereigns deployed to the Fengchi Immortal Court. Those who came to attack White Dragon Temple were Wuke Family and Wulei Family.

Currently, three of the Sixth Grade Great Sovereigns of White Dragon Temple were confronting eight Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns. If they did not have the privilege of being a Buddhist, they would not be able to  match enemy.

“Mother fucker! These old donkeys of Buddhism are so strong. Even though we have eight of us here, we are still not able to overcome them.”

The higher-ups of the Wuke Family showed their resentment.