Chapter 2105-Immortal Mark that Complements the Sky

The battlefield outside of the domain was shaking, but silence suddenly filled Sovereign Domain, and the human and barbarians stopped what they were doing at this moment. They looked at up high into the sky where the battlefield of the ultimate battle was taking place.

Everyone was well aware that this was the final battle that could really make an impact on the final result of the catastrophe.

Although the humans have won all of the previous battles and created unimaginable damage to the Barbarian Race, they were still very anxious and worried about the ultimate battle.

This was because both sides have different numbers of Ninth Grade Great Sovereigns. Nine versus twelve. It was actually not easy to win.

However, the major leaders and the Golden Old Ancestor must fight at the cost of their life. They must safeguard the status of the Immortal World to avoid this wonderful world to disappear or fall into the hands of the Barbarian Race and become hell.

Ho long……

Incomparably terrifying fluctuations of fighting kept transmitting into Sovereign Domain from the extraterritorial battlefield. The people couldn’t see clearly what’s happening on the battlefield, except for Dragon Shisan. His golden fiery pupils were able to see through everything. From the facial expression Dragon Shisan showed, it could be seen that the Immortal World was at a disadvantage.

Kill….

Someone from the crowd shouted. The army of the Immortal World and Barbarian World began to slaughter each other again after a temporary truce. Their fight was a mess, and neither side would give in.

Jiang Chen did not continue to participate in this fighting because the current battlefield already lost its significance to him. He was a bit upset now as he really wanted to participate in the ultimate battle at the extraterritorial battlefield. However, his cultivation realm can only remain at the Sixth Grade Great Sovereign realm at this period of time because of the closure of the Ancestral Dragon Pagoda.

With his current cultivation realm, he could not contribute anything much on that battlefield.

However, since the ultimate battle had already begun, advancing to the Seventh Grade Great Sovereign at this moment would be extremely challenging unless a miracle happened.

“Monkey, can you see what’s happening there?” Han Yan asked.

“The twelve old ancestors of the Barbarian World are brutal. Some of them were even survivors of the previous catastrophe. Great Sovereign Ling Tian is injured now,” Dragon Shisan said, expressing his worry.

The entire extraterritorial battlefield was sealed up. Even a very formidable Great Sovereign would not be able to see what’s happening inside. Only by the help of the golden fiery pupils could Dragon Shisan see everything inside.

“Mother fucker! The Barbarian Race has the upper hand due to their number of experts. It is really difficult to turn around the situation.”

Big Yellow could not help swearing.

Ho long…..

At this moment, in the sky there was an enormous crack appearing at the intersection to the Desolate Ancient Land. The crack spread quickly and became as long as a river, crossing the horizon.

Numerous gazes fell on that enormous crack that appeared all of a sudden. This crack was very mysterious and it didn’t look like it was due to the battle between the Ninth Grade Great Sovereigns. It was part of the natural landscape.

However, the crack had given a pressuring feeling to people there. It was a feeling of lacking Heavenly Dao and it felt like something was missing out in the world.