2281-2290

Chapter 2281-The Humiliation that Happened a Hundred years ago

Ancient Dragon City could be considered as the biggest city in the entire Linhe Boundary. The city was around a hundred thousand miles large with hundreds and thousands of cultivators. It’s said that the lord of the city was a Divine King expert who managed to suppress all the surrounding barbarians and monsters. There was no one who would dare to make any trouble within the city. If there was really any trouble, it would be solved in the arena.

The cultivators here were from across the entire Linhe Boundary. The city’s prosperity was higher than any other place.  True God experts were ubiquitous and Heavenly God experts were not rare at all. The opening of Hidden Secret Realm definitely would attract countless experts because what they could bring out of that place would definitely cause chaos among the public.

“It’s hectic here.”

Jiang Chen looked around the city and it looked the same with the Immortal World. However, the people here obviously were much stronger, none of them weak. There were a lot of vendors and potters around. The prosperity of Ancient Dragon City was built up by hundreds and thousands of people here.

“This is the Eastern Suburb of Ancient Dragon City. Three days later, we are going to enter the Hidden Secret Realm through here. Before that, we have to go to the Sect Alliance of Linhe Boundary. There would be hundreds of sect alliances. We have to get our name plate there to enter the Hidden Secret Realm,” Xuan Qingming said.

“During this period of time, no one should make any trouble. If you really offend any great figure here, I am afraid that the Sect Lord could not help you at all. I hope that we don’t make any mistakes in this journey of entering the Hidden Secret Realm.”

“Yo, isn’t this the lord of Profound Feng Sect. It’s so early for you to be here. From what I remember a hundred year ago, your Profound Feng Sect was annihilated and no one came out from the Hidden Secret Realm. But you’re sending people in again? Hehe.”

A strange cold voice appeared next to Xuan Qingming. In front of the Sect Alliance, many experts were gathered around and all of them were the outstanding disciples from their own sects.

“Li Shuangqiang, I never expect that your mouth is still so stinky. Didn’t Giant Hawk Sect also get annihilated except for one person that time? What are you so proud of? Do you really think that I would be afraid of you?” Xuan Qingming said with a deep voice.

Jiang Chen and others were stunned for a moment because they never know about a story like this. A hundred years ago, Profound Feng Sect was annihilated and no one walked out from the Hidden Secret Realm alive. This indicated how terrifying the Hidden Secret Realm was. The person who was able to walk out alive must be a true expert.

“Having a survivor is not bad. Right now, Lin Feng has already become an Heavenly God elder in my sect. Haha.”

Li Shuangqiang said proudly as it was still better than the Profound Feng Sect that was completely wiped out.

“I hope that you can still remain so calm in the end. I also hope that you won’t suffer annihilation this time,” Xuan Qingming said coldly.

“Of course I won’t as you wished. This time my Giant Hawk Sect has produced many geniuses. Xuan Qingming, let’s see.”

Li Shuangqiang brought fifteen disciples and walked into the Sect Alliance with an overbearing prestige.

Bai Yunfei snorted coldy and said, “This man is really irritating.”

Wang Chongyang shrugged and added, “Yes. I hope that we won’t suffer annihilation this time

“Definitely not. We have Jiang Chen here, he definitely can sweep away all the obstacles.”  Bai Yunfei waved his hand and said.