Chapter 2087-Lend a Hand

For the Profound Yin Cult, the Devil Mountain had only existed in the legends as no one had ever seen the actual mountain and knew of its location.

As the legend goes, only a remarkably talented genius could go into the Devil Mountain, and experience heavenly-defying transformation.

Over the ages, there were many different geniuses and outstanding masters that come out of Profound Yin Cult, spending their whole lifetime to find the location of Devil Mountain, yet none of them had succeeded.

Until Han Yan appeared, the legend became a possibility, then now became a truth. After Han Yan left, many people from Profound Yin Cult did not believe that he could find Devil Mountain because no one had ever done so in the past.

However, it seemed like Han Yan finally achieved success. He must have found Devil Mountain and experienced heavenly-defying transformation. That was the only reason to explain his advancement to the Sixth Grade Great Sovereign realm.

No one knew what Han Yan had obtained in the Demon Mountain, but obviously the Demon Mountain had brought up an unparalleled Great Sovereign.

At first, the people of the Barbarian Race was filled with towering killing intent, but now they were all trembling in fear under the dreadful mighty pressure.

“Mother fucker! Why would there be a Sixth Grade Great Sovereign all of a sudden? There shouldn’t be such formidable existence in Profound Yin Cult.”

The leader of the Barbarian Race scolded loudly. A Six Grade Great Sovereign created too much pressure to them.

Han Yan’s eyes gave out a brilliant light as he glanced around the place. As soon as he identified the battlefield, he immediately stretched out his heavenly devil claw.

The black devil claw was like the Heaven Sovereign’s barrier, covering hundreds of masters of the Barbarian Race. With the devil claw, he had caught most of the higher-ups.

Ahhhhh….

Blood-curdling screams resounded from the group of barbarians. Under Han Yan’s claw, hundreds of barbarians died on the spot and became ashes, leaving no remains behind.

Merely this strike had managed to kill so many people. Han Yan’s body then shook and disappeared in an instant as he was no longer needed on the battle-field anymore.

“Incredible. Where did the Chosen One go?”

“The Chosen One is too strong. The battle here is not suitable for him to train himself anymore. He needed a larger battle field.”

“That’s right. Since the war between the Immortal World and Barbarian World has already erupted, battles must have spread to every place in the Immortal World. The Chosen One has already advanced to the Sixth Grade Great Sovereign realm. So, he was no longer interested in our battle anymore. He pinched so many highers up to death just now and helped us, Profound Yin Cult, to solve our crisis. In the following days, we have to depend on ourselves.”

…….

Han Yan was standing above the sky, and his devil eyes were looking at the smoke and battlefield around. As the catastrophe had already descended, he was thinking if he could do something for the Immortal World.

“I don’t know how Little Chen and the others are doing right now. I think they must be fighting at different places.”

After Han Yan said that, he looked at the direction of the Ethereal Immortal Court.

“I can sense that there is a dreadful battle taking place at the Ethereal Immortal Court. It seems like they are facing a crisis. Although we had some grudges in the past, it’s necessary to put them aside at this critical moment because confronting the Barbarian Race is more important,” said Han Yan.