Chapter 2119-Hundred Thousand Souls Besieging a Mountain

Mountain peaks surrounded Myriad Valley Mountain and steep cliffs were rising high. Black river flowed towards the east while dark clouds covered the sun. Unattainable high mountains were towering to the clouds.

The atmosphere in the Divine Tomb was filled with a dull hue. Numerous ancient woods were reaching the sky. The woods were luxuriant with dark green leaves and branches that expressed a depressing aura. There were countless tombs standing and celestial graves of divine souls.

Right now, the entire Myriad Valley Mountain was filled with a depressing vibe. There were more than two hundred middle grade divine souls of Void God level standing here. The terrifying imposing manner frightened everyone there, and they did not know how to handle the situation.

The number of divine souls from early and middle stage of Divine King level even reached thousands. The thousand miles of the Myriad Valley Mountain was surrounded by divine souls. There were even innumerable divine souls of late Heavenly God.

This kind of power and influence could be considered as unrivalled in the world, so everyone had sensed a great crisis. This time, it could be said that Jiang Chen had created a huge trouble. These people were here to fight Jiang Chen because he had killed too many divine souls and created the Sword God Alliance that harvested divine souls’ for this opening of the Divine Tomb.

Furthermore, many  divine souls had imitated the Sword God Alliance’s deeds. They raised up their power and influence and formed an alliance, yet the late Heavenly God and early Divine King divine souls that they had sent out were futile. Many of them were even killed directly. This had become the most tragic situation in the Divine Tomb since hundreds of thousands of years. That’s why many divine souls, including Divine Kings and Heavenly God, took the initiative and rose up in arms in the Eastern Region to fight against Jiang Chen.

“As you predicted, do you think our leader can survive through this? Too many divine souls have come here this time, is it because we have provoked their anger?”

“Who knows. I think we, Sword God Alliance, have a big trouble this time. Those who are taking action are divine souls of early Divine King, how are we going to fight against them? Despite our leader being Jiang Chen, he might not be able to withstand this and turn the situation around.”

“That’s right. I am also anxious now. We have no other way, but fight them. If our leader Jiang Chen loses, we won’t have any chances to win.”

“If we surrender, most probably we will be caught away by these divine souls and our divine spirit will be devoured. Since we’ll all die in the end, we can only fight with our lives on the line.”

“Let’s fight an uphill battle as people who fight are heroes! Without our leader Jiang Chen, we would have died earlier. This time, we must fight our enemy until the end without considering life or death. Never give in!”

More and more people came to know the truth: As soon as Jiang Chen was defeated, they would lose undeniably. They would even die without a burial place. However, the Sword God Alliance was in high fighting spirit now, they might not face defeat. Moreover, they had their leader Jiang Chen, the backbone of Sword God Alliance, they might not lose.

Jiang Zheren was looking at the crowd of divine souls around the Myriad Valley Mountain, he could not help feeling nervous. Jiang Chen had been leading them to overcome obstacles by obstacle and killed hundreds and thousands of divine souls in the past few days. The divine souls were finally here to take revenge.

“At this very moment, young master Jiang Chen still manages to keep calm. Sitting leisurely in a fishing boat despite the storm. Sigh… don’t know whether young master Jiang Chen has confidence in this battle or not.”