2261-2270

Chapter 2261-Who is going to Laugh in the End

“Azure Dragon Five Steps!”

Jiang Chen stepped on the void, with each of his steps reaching the heavens. Under his five steps, the void was smashed. The Fire Qilin, filled with unstoppable momentum, clashed wildly with Jiang Chen. Jiang Chen was sent flying and was burnt by Fire Qilin’s monstrous fire. However, Jiang Chen remained calm in spite of the great danger. He waved his hand and put out the monstrous fire then he immediately made another full strike using the Azure Dragon Five Steps, creating great pressure on the Fire Qilin.

“Unification of Dragon and Sword!”

“Fire Filling the Heavens!”

Jiang Chen and the Fire Qilin were once again tangled together fiercely. The dreadful mightiness they released was more powerful than a Mid True God’s mightiness.

After Jiang Chen merged with his sword into one, he pierced through the Heavens and Fire Qilin’s body. At this moment, Fire Qilin was covered with its blood. Under the Unification of Dragon and Sword, the Heavenly Dragon Sword was all-conquering and irresistable. The grade of the Heavenly Dragon Sword had already exceeded the grade of Heavenly Divine Sword. With the Heavenly Dragon Sword’s full display, Jiang Chen was certain that even a Mid True God expert might not dare to confront it. Right now the Fire Qilin was obviously suffering from severe injury. It had become the absolute loser after its body was pierced through by Jiang Chen.

“Why did it become like this, why did it become like this…….”

The Fire Qilin murmured. In the fire bath, the Fire Qilin’s body was recovering continuously, but it did not help much as it could not help him to recover to his best condition.

The Fire Qilin was being reborn in the fire bath. In the flames, it was like a phoenix. It was too difficult to kill it but the injury it had might take a long time to recover.

“I am defeated by a mere Void God? It’s impossible, impossible!”

The Fire Qilin fell down and crawled on the ground. The flames disappeared as well, and suddenly, he seemed to have become a victim.

“Powerful. So powerful,” Liao Bufan said sincerely.

At first, he looked down upon Jiang Chen but now he really admired him. He now realized that it’s impossible for him to take the Dragon Ball away from Jiang Chen. How could someone here be a match for Jiang Chen?

“Pu…….”

Jiang Chen took a step forward and kneeled on the ground. Holding the Heavenly Dragon Sword, he looked slightly pale.

Undeniably, this battle was really astonishing but he had also used up too much Divine Origin Qi and was even hurt by Fire Qilin’s fire. Although it was not difficult to get rid of the monstrous fire, his body was still burnt by the dreadful flames of the beast.

“I lost.”

The Fire Qilin finally lowered his arrogant head down. At this moment, only then did he realise that he was being overly conceited, and not all human experts were weak.

“You deserve this loss.”

Jiang Chen was still confident and proud.

Applaud! Applaud! Applaud!

“It was astonishing to the point that I was so excited. Profound Feng Sect, Happy Valley, Shadow Murder Sect, and Lotus Cloud Sect. The excellent disciples of these four sects had a life-and-death battle with the Fire Qilin and the ferocious beast Ya Zi. It’s really thrilling. I couldn’t help feeling immersed with the battle. However, the ending had become a joke? Haha, losing to an unnamed small potato, a Void God Realm bastard. It’s pitiful and lamentable.”