Chapter 2086-Unparalleled Demon Sovereign

3rd of the week!

Do support us in Patreon if you are able to!

Having the fiery-eyes golden-gaze that could see through everything in the world and the iron staff that could break through the sky, the peerless Monkey King was born with his Sixth Grade Demon Sovereign cultivation realm.

“Look! The Chosen One is born.”

“We finally have a solution. The Chosen One has advanced to the Sixth Grade Demon Sovereign realm. With his current strength, he definitely can save our Demonic Immortal Island from this crisis.

“The heavens has spared our Demonic Immortal Island.”

……

Seeing the arrival of Dragon Shisan, the people of Demonic Immortal Island who had been in despair just now showed great excitement on their faces. They were very familiar with Dragon Shisan. He was truly an unparalleled maniac and a peerless demon. Now, he had appeared once again with a supreme posture, and his iron staff could turn the heavens and earth around easily.

Heavenly Peng Demon Sovereign and the elders’s eyes finally gave out brilliance and they began to feel hopeful. They understood how dreadful Dragon Shisan was. If the present cultivation realm of Dragon Shisan was only at the Fourth or Fifth Grade Great Sovereign, they might still feel worried. However, right now Dragon shisan would be able to sweep away everything.

Dong!

Dragon Shisan took a big step, immediately appearing somewhere not too far from the six Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns.

“Kill him!”

The leader of the Wuchi Family frowned and said. At this moment, a Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign was crushing towards Dragon Shisan immediately while holding a black battle spear in his hand.

Dragon Shisan raised his eyes. A simple gaze by his fiery golden eyes was enough to see through everything. This terrified the Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign who was now absent minded.

Hu……..

Dragon Shisan raised the iron staff up high, hitting on the Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign without wasting his time. This strike had directly torn everything apart. Terrifying radiance emitted from the iron staff turned into a huge web with dreadful destructive power, pinning the Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign down.

“What?!”

The Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign was filled with towering killing intent just a minute ago, but now the color of his face had suddenly changed. He felt that he was completely chained by an enormous power. Under such constraints, he had lost all his energy to move despite being a powerful Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereign.

Peng!

The iron staff hit him fiercely, and the only thing he could do was to scream in pain. Under Dragon Shisan’s vigorousity, he was crushed into minced meat and died a tragic death.

“How possible is this?”

The other five Sixth Grade Barbarian Sovereigns were in a state of shock. Their eyes seemed to be infused with blood. For them, seeing Dragon Shisan now was like seeing a devil.

Although they knew there was disparity between them and Dragon Shisan, the disparity was unexpectedly huge. The powerful elder of the Wulan Family was easily overpowered and was put to death directly by the opponent. If they had not seen this with their own eyes, they would never believe what had happened just now. Dragon Shisan had subverted their perception.

“Hahahha, long live to my Demonic Immortal Island!”

Heavenly Peng Demon Sovereign laughed out loud. His mood suddenly brightened up. He now began feeling thankful that the Saintess had chosen this being. Because of the existence of Dragon Shisan, the Demonic Immortal Island had escaped the catastrophe and being exterminated.