Chapter 2053-Who Could Run away from the Great Void Technique?

The current situation clearly showed that Star Sovereign’s era had come to an end, and another new era would begin in the Immortal Court very soon.

After all of the cultivators surrendered, Jiang Chen’s gaze locked onto Hu Yong and Li Yanghu who were still fighting against Ling Liqun and Feng Jingyang right now.

“Monkey, you go to kill Li Yanghu and I will kill Hu Yong.”

Jiang Chen told Dragon Shisan. Now, Jiang Chen was going to kill everyone and turn Star Sovereign into the loner in his team, he would then take action against him.

Hu Yong and Li Yanghu were the absolute loyal henchmen of Star Sovereign, so he definitely could not keep those, so he should kill them.

“Sure.”

After responding to Jiang Chen, Dragon Shisan’s hand immediately held the iron staff as he rushed towards Li Yanghu. On the other side, Jiang Chen grasped his combat sword, rushing towards Hu Yong.

Although Li Yanghu had a higher cultivation realm than Feng Jingyang, he actually did not enjoy any advantage in this battle. As the master of Dragon Hall, Feng Jingyang’s strength was just slightly below a Sixth Grade Great Sovereign in the Immortal Court. Now, Dragon Shisan was here to fight with Feng Jingyang. Li Yanghu felt like spurting his blood out of anger at this particular moment.

Li Yanghu saw how strong Dragon Shisan was. Even though the young man was fighting against four enemies at the same time, he managed to beat the socks off of them. Li Yanghu was afraid that he would die under the hands of Dragon Shisan and Feng Jingyang.

“Stop. I surrender!”

Li Yanghu shouted angrily as he knew that he would be defeated eventually.

“You don’t have the right to surrender.”

Without saying a word, Dragon Shisan pounded on Li Yanghu with his iron staff. Jiang Chen asked him to eliminate Li Yanghu, that meant Li Yanghu was on Jiang Chen’s most wanted list. Based on his knowledge of Jiang Chen, killing Li Yanghu was what Jiang Chen wanted him to do.

* Hong Long *

Feng Jingyang also took action decisively, and he left no mercy at all. He knew that they could never spare Li Yanghu’s life. Even if Li Yanghu surrendered today, he could still be a menace in the future. Who knew he might become the second “Star Sovereign” in the future.

“Mother fucker. You guys are theathrening me.”  Li Yanghu cursed loudly.

“So what?”

Dragon Shisan sneered. A Fifth Grade Great Sovereign was actually nothing to him. Even without Feng Jingyang’s help, killing Li Yanghu was in fact, a piece of cake for him. He could even ensure that Li Yanghu would not have any chance of escaping.

On the other side, right after Jiang Chen joined the battle, Hu Yong immediately became more strenuous. He did not dare to contempt Jiang Chen because he had seen how Jiang Chen killed those Fifth Grade Great Sovereigns just now with just a single strike of his combat sword. Although Jiang Chen was only a Second Grade Great Sovereign, his performance had shown that he had the strength of a Sixth Grade Great Sovereign.

The cultivation realm of Hu Yong and Ling Liqun were actually almost equally-matched, or else their battle wouldn’t have taken such a long time to decide the winner. However, once Jiang Chen joined hands with Ling Liqun, the result probably would not favour Hu Yong.

* Roar * 

Without wasting any time, Jiang Chen immediately sent out his most formidable attack, the Fusion of Dragon and Sword. The attack that could destroy everything between the heavens and earth was heading towards Hu Yong insanely.