“Ding Qiudong reached the Half-Step Divine King realm several hundred years ago. His current strength is a mystery. Even Meng Fanpeng must give him some respect.”

“We’ll have to see whether Elder Meng is firm on his decision, or not.”

Ding Qiudong’s appearance shocked them, making them look up in anticipation.

“Perhaps Brother Ting will have to be disappointed because this is our last resort. Do you know what kind of atrocities Jiang Chen had done? Do you know how many men of the Hundred Sect Alliance had he slaughtered? That bastard killed more than a hundred Heavenly Gods and thousands of prodigies at the Hidden Secret Realm and at the entrance. All of them, alone! Have you seen it? Jiang Chen was a disciple of the Profound Feng Sect, hence, we chose to use this underhanded method, to force him out. Otherwise, more innocent men will die. He must be killed! We will fight towards the end even if we’re going to lose more men in the process.”

Meng Fanpeng did not disappoint the men of the Hundred Sect Alliance as he looked at Ding Qiudong firmly.

“So, you’re going to implicate the Profound Feng Sect?” Ding Qiudong said.

“It’s not that I have a problem with the Profound Feng Sect, it’s Jiang Chen who has a problem with the Hundred Sect Alliance. He killed so many of us, doesn’t he deserve to die?”

“He should be damned, then why don’t you go and catch him yourself. Why are you trying to cause trouble for the Profound Feng Sect, those who had just entered the realms of cultivation? You will definitely be punished by the heavens! Plus, he’s not a disciple of the sect anymore, yet you guys are still threatening him with the Profound Feng Sect. Are you trying to destroy the sect??” Ding Qiudong stared at Meng Fanpeng.

“I only know that if Jiang Chen’s not killed, there shall be more casualties and we’ll be punished by the heavens. Brother Ding, if you’re here to talk about good ole times, I’ll gladly chat with you. But if you’re here to ask me to leave Profound Feng Sect, I’m sorry, I cannot do that. Even if I could, the nine others behind me will not be that respectful towards you.”

The Half-Step Divine Kings released their qi at the same moment. Ding Qiudong’s expression immediately froze. This Meng Fanpeng is going to go towards the end, including him, there are exactly ten Half-Step Divine Kings!

“I, Meng Fanpeng, will not kill any innocent men. I will not touch a single hair of the Profound Feng Sect if Jiang Chen appears. If he doesn’t I will massacre the men of the Profound Feng Sect. Go the whole hog!”

“Go the whole hog!”

“Go the whole hog!”

Thunderous roar could be heard coming from the 500 Heavenly Gods, it was ear-splitting. Ding Qiudong felt pressured. Looks like today’s battle could not be avoided. Even though Jiang Chen was not part of the Profound Feng Sect anymore, these fellas were not planning to let them go. They were planning to push them towards the very edge and flush Jiang Chen out.

500 Heavenly Gods… it was terrifying. Such presence was on-par with the 10 Half-Step Divine Kings. Those ear-splitting roars caused the Feng Ming Mountain to quake. The 100,000 disciples of Profound Feng Sect trembled in fear, some of them even passed out from the shock.

“I hope you’ll remember what you said if Jiang Chen came. But if he doesn’t I, Ding Qiudong, will play your game until the end.” Ding Qiudong said.

Meng Fanpeng smiled without a worry. At least he’s not afraid of Ding Qiudong!

---------------------------------