im going to explain <3

sO uh. people were a lot nicer than i thought when i posted about people's disagreements to my book. so i was originally going to end this book since i thought maybe it is wrong, but no. people are right.

so here are the reasons that me and everybody else thinks it's okaY and if you don't, please go away :')
-there is a literal genre on wattpad for fanfiction. so why would it be there if i can't use it?
-bts have never stated they have a problem/ are uncomfortable with fanfictions. if they do, i will end this book :)
-i am not using illnesses as an aesthetic, i do a lot of research and the whole point of this book was to show how good they are towards each other when they need the help, nothing more. i don't intend to sexualise or ship them at all. when yoongi told jin he loved him (in my book) i meanT as friends since they needed each other the most at that moment
-someone else explained to me they like them because it shows everyone who's got everything going for them does have problems in their life.

bts are human. it's the fact that although they are famous and dance for hours and perform and make songs, they get sick like everyone else and they have to deal with it just like us. you don't know what they are going through and i guess my book shows their more human side. i- except the zombie apocalypse one <3

anyways yeah, that's my reasonS. fr tho... if you've got a problem just piss of and let me do what i want.

also i'm sorry if i didn't reply to everyone's comments there were so many but thank you so much everyone <3 :)

that's why i haven't posted since like... november? ofc i had other reasons but that's not important.  i didn't want to expose people for what they said to me but i've kinda had enough now. like seriously? i'm a teenager writing a fanfiction, leave me be. when i'm an adult i'll be proud bc this book has been loved by so many awesome and nice people.

you're all so kind i can't ^-^ <3