Taehyung | Don't Panic

:)
Taehyung sighed as he woke up. Something just felt off about the day. The past few weeks were difficult - he hadn't really felt anxious in the past but things just suddenly changed one day. A few weeks before, he had been performing Singularity. A song about how he was once alone and scared. The reason he had written it was because he knew this was all the past. But while performing this song, he realised he was still afraid. That it was all a lie. Taehyung had just managed to finish the song before running off stage to hide himself. The song brought on a feeling of panic and uncertainty.
This was a feeling he knew he never wanted to experience again. But it doesn't always work that way. Whenever Taehyung began to remember that day, the feeling came back. The fear of panic had sent him into another attack. But today would be okay. The members were just driving to the airport, back to Korea.
"Taehyung, are you awake?" Jimin asked, coming to his room.
"Yes." He replied, getting out of bed.
"Jin-hyung said we have five minutes or he's leaving without us." Jimin told him.
Taehyung went into his bathroom, splashing water on his face, "It's going to be okay." He whispered to himself.
He then went to the van where all of the members were waiting for him. They had a van that could hold eight people. Taehyung would rather have driven himself but apparently they couldn't since the members couldn't be separated, and had to be at the airport on time.
"Hyung, do you know how long this journey is?" He asked Namjoon.
"About 4 hours." Namjoon replied, not finding anything odd about the question. It was valid.
Taehyung then sat in the back corner. Jimin was next to him. Jin was driving. Taehyung spent an hour listening to music, staring out the window, looking at everything, trying to distract himself from his thoughts. But then he remembered where he was.
He slowly looked around at the van. It was smaller than he remembered. He took a few deep breaths before going back to the window. Not being able to focus anymore.
"How much longer now?" Taehyung asked.
"3 more hours." Namjoon replied.
"Can't we stop somewhere?" He then asked.
"That's just going to take even longer." Jin told him, not wanting to stop.
Taehyung sighed, "I'm going to be okay." He whispered to himself. He was fine. Everything was fine. Why wouldn't it be? What could go wrong? There was no reason why anything bad would happen but he managed to convince himself that it would.
The next hour, Taehyung tried to get himself to go to sleep, but being alone with his thoughts just distressed him more. He didn't really want anyone to know there was a problem so he kept everything to himself. He opened his eyes and hit his head against the seat.
"I can do it." He mumbled. Putting his head in his arms.
"Are you alright?" Jimin asked him.
"I need the toilet." Taehyung replied, "Hyung, please can we stop somewhere?" He asked Jin.
"Come on, we're over halfway there." Jin replied.
Taehyung continued to move around in his seat. Looking around the van, he saw the members of his band focused on their own things. Yoongi was asleep and Hoseok was dancing to the radio. Jin and Namjoon were talking while Jimin and Jungkook were playing some computer game. Taehyung felt so detached.
"Jin-hyung, you need to stop!" Taehyung suddenly yelled.
"What?" Jin replied, "There's nowhere to stop."
"Please, just, please!" Taehyung yelled, trying to breathe.
"We're so close now, just wait." Namjoon tried to tell him.
Taehyung felt his eyes water as he tried to distract himself.
"We've got about 20 minutes." Jin said.
Taehyung wanted to scream. He took off his seatbelt and considered jumping out of the van. But obviously, that wasn't a smart idea.
"Taehyung, put your seatbelt back on!" Jimin yelled, scared for his safety.
"Look, I don't want to crash-" Jin said.
"Stop, please stop. Just stop!" Taehyung screamed at him.
Jin looked around. It was dark and rainy. But he couldn't keep going. He managed to stop on the side of the road. There was just a forest around them. Taehyung quickly opened the door and fell out of the van before going into the forest to get some air. None of the members followed him.
All members of BTS were sat in silence.
"Should we go after him?" Hoseok asked.
"I think he just needs time." Jin stated, equally as worried for Taehyung.
"What the...?" Yoongi mumbled, half asleep.
"Don't worry, just go to sleep." Jin told him, "I'll go after him."
"I don't think we should." Jimin said, "He probably wants to be alone."
"But it's not safe-" Jungkook tried to say.
"They're right." Namjoon said, "If he gets injured..."
Taehyung walked through the forest, completely out of sight. He was crying, knowing he had lost control of himself.
"I'm not okay..." He mumbled. He felt his phone buzz and he looked at it. It was a text from Jin.
Jin- 'Are you okay?'
Taehyung- 'I said I needed the bathroom.'
Taehyung walked through the forest a little longer. He then realised what had happened. He sobbed and fell to his knees. He had never felt so alone. Despite having so many people with him, as much as they wanted to, they would never understand.
He put his head in his hands and sobbed, "I can't..."
Suddenly, he felt someone's arms wrap around him, he opened his eyes and looked forward as they hugged him.
"Jungkook?" He asked.
"I'm here." Jungkook replied, "It's okay."
Taehyung cried, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry." He told him.
"Don't be." Jungkook said, breaking away from the hug. "I don't know what I can do to make it okay. But I'll be with you. No matter what."
"I feel like I can't live my life." Taehyung told him, "I don't want to be alone."
"I'm never going to leave you." Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung hugged him, "I can't do this anymore." He whispered.

-Not shipping them btw-