Yoongi | No

-EVERYBODY SAY NO-
"Yoongi's sleeping in again." Namjoon said to Jin, who was sat on the couch with him.
"Hyung always sleeps in." Jungkook said, eating his burnt pancakes.
"Yeah but not this late." Jin replied.
"Maybe I should go check on him?" Hoseok kinda asked, before walking up the stairs to get Yoongi.
A few seconds later, Hoseok came down holding Yoongi's hand. Yoongi mumbled a sleepy, "Good morning." To everyone, about to walk into the kitchen.
"Yoongi, are you alright? You look so pale!" Jin said, standing up and feeling Yoongi's forehead.
"We've already established I'm pale." Yoongi replied stubbornly.
"Yeah but-"
"I'm hungry." Yoongi said, walking into the kitchen.
He made himself a coffee and went to sit at the table with Jungkook. He was very tired, despite having 8 hours of sleep.
He noticed Jungkook staring at him and whenever he looked up Jungkook would quickly look away.
Once he was done, he went and got changed to go to his studio. He heard his stomach make a weird noise, before throwing up all over his bedroom floor. He left the room and went to the bathroom to get some paper towels. He was stopped by Taehyung, "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked him.
"Oh... I spilt a drink on my floor." He replied, going back to his room and cleaning his floor. He then went downstairs.
"Guys where are my keys?" He asked.
"You had them last." Hoseok said.
"I don't know where they are!" Yoongi replied, getting agitated.
"Just take mine." Namjoon said, "They're on my dresser."
Yoongi ran back upstairs to get Namjoon's keys, leaving everyone else looking at each other.
"He's ill, right?" Jimin asked.
Jin nodded.
Yoongi ran back down the stairs and went to walk out the door.
"Yoongi! Wait!" Jin yelled to him.
"What?" He asked.
"We know you're sick." Namjoon said.
"I'm not." Yoongi replied.
"You clearly are." Hoseok said.
"I'm not. Now bye."
"Please just stay... today?" Jin asked.
"No. I have work to do." Yoongi said, about to walk out, but Hoseok grabbed his hand. Yoongi looked him in the eye, glaring, and said, "No."
This scared Hoseok, so he let go and Yoongi walked out the door.
After hours of trying to compose a good song, Yoongi's mind was blank. His phone was being blown up with messages from everyone but he chose to ignore them. When he looked at his clock he realised it was already 1am. He panicked, he ran out of his studio and when he got back to the dorm everyone seemed angry with him.
"Hyung... we know you're sick. Just admit it!" Jungkook said to him.
"I-I'm fine." Yoongi said.
"Yoongi..." Namjoon said.
"L-leave me a-alone!" Yoongi tried to yell.
"Oh no..." Jin mumbled, standing up.
Yoongi was halfway down the hallway when he leant on the wall. Before blacking out, getting caught by Jin, who saw this coming.
He woke up on the couch with a blanket over him. He also had a wet towel on his head. Also an asleep Jungkook hugging him.
Everyone else was awake, taking pictures of them both, Yoongi yelled at them, waking Jungkook up, "Oh... hyung, you're awake!"
"Really?" Yoongi asked, sarcastically.
"So." Jin said, "I'll get the soup."
"Hyung..." Jimin said.
"What?" Jin replied.
"S-soup doesn't solve everything."
Jin stared at Jimin for 10 seconds before saying, "Shush." Then walking into the kitchen to make some soup.
"Guys... I'm not sick." Yoongi said.
"Look, we know you're hardworking and stuff... but you are sick. And we just want to look after you. And you're making that very difficult." Hoseok said.
"And I oop." Jungkook muttered.
"Yes but... You're all younger than me..."
"Excuse me." Jin said, walking in. "I'm the oldest here."
"Yeah but not mentally."
Jin opened his mouth to say something but Namjoon spoke, "Yoongi-hyung, even if you're older, everyone is always going to be here for you. We're a family - we're stuck with each other. You're also really short."
"Oh, here's your soup." Jin said, handing Yoongi a bowl.
Yoongi kept it in his lap while having a conversation with anyone.
Jin suddenly sneezed and Yoongi yelled, "Oh no! Hyung is sick!" Before dumping the soup on him.
-hehehe it took me a while sorryyyy it's so bad i've forgotten how to write hehe-