so i sat down on the toilet (which was closed) while he blobbed some lotion on his hand then drew a heart on my belly with it, "you're adorable." i chuckled before he gentle rubbed the lotion over my belly, "i can't wait to meet this little dude." he said then kissed the top of my belly before he got more lotion on his hand and rubbed my legs, thighs and arms.

"i hope he's just like you."

"and i hope he's just like you, i don't know if i can handle another me in the house."

"i already have a mini me, dante."

"yeah true, but i want another."

i chuckled while he grinned before he got up and helped me up just then i felt water running down my legs, "do you want me to-" he mumbled but i stopped him, "zion." i said and he raised a brow, "yes bubs?" he asked a little confused while i stood in shock, "my water just broke." i stated and looked up at him.

his eyes quickly widened and he froze on the spot while i took deep breath to keep myself calm, "stay calm zi, go get the bag with the stuff we packed for the hospital and i'll get dressed." i stated and he just nodded before running out of the bathroom while i walked to our bedroom after wiping my legs.

i put on one of his shirts and my shorts before i braided my hair in a loose plait then walked out of the bedroom, "i rang sasha, she should be here in a minute." zion mumbled and i nodded because i still wasn't having any serious contractions, "is dante still sleeping?" i asked so he nodded before we walked downstairs.

he helped me put on my shoes and he put on his before i just leaned against the couch as my contractions got more and more painful, "deep breaths bubs." zion mumbled and rubbed my back slowly in circles to keep me calm, which was working a little.

after a few more minutes sasha arrived and we headed straight to the hospital, i kept doing my deep breaths while zion rubbed my thigh to keep me calm, and after a few minutes we arrived at the hospital and were taken to a room.

zion helped me changed into the gown before i laid down and continued doing the deep breaths while zion held my hand and the doctor did whatever she was doing, "okay you're going into labor." the doctor stated and my heartbeat started quickening.

the doctor set up and nurses stood beside her to help just in case before she told me to start pushing, zion kept ahold of my hand mainly because i was squeezed onto it while i kept pushing and shouting from the pain.

"you're doing great keep going."

"zion this is your fault!"

"what?"

"you put the baby in me!"

"i didn't know."

"fuck! this hurts so much!"

zion then started doing breathing exercises with me every few minutes which was nice and kept me somewhat smiling for some reason, but whenever i wasn't doing breathing exercises i was screaming my lungs out from the pain while pushing a human baby out of me.

after what felt like hours.. which it probably was, the doctors told me to push one off time to get the head out, "that's it and again." the doctor instructed so i pushed again before i suddenly heard crying and i forgot about the pain, "and he's here." the nurse announced while she quickly cleaned him off and laid him on my chest.