My mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law seats opposite of me and stares at me nonstop. I smile nervously, for some reason I can't come up with a topic or speak with them. I still gather myself and clearing my throat I speak.

"What are you guys doing here so early in the morning? Grandma, you are still weak and you shouldn't come out from the house like this."

They didn't say anything instead they smiled at me and suddenly my grandmother-in-law chuckled. I gave them a confused look.

My mother-in-law looked at me gently and said, "we are sorry to make you uncomfortable sweetheart. But we still can't believe we are seeing you after 7 years." My heart clenched hearing her words.

Of course, 7 years ago it wasn't their fault for all my miserable days. They were the only one after my father and aunt who was nice to me and they were also the one who never supported their child but me. So my heart hurts for being so cold-hearted 7 years ago for not telling them before leaving everything behind.

"Y/n-ah how are you doing all those years? Have you been eating well? I hope you have found your own peace and happiness wherever you went!!."

I grip on my fist which was resting on my lap. I wanted to cry so bad. I wanted to hug them and tell them no I wasn't able to live in peace but I did manage to find my own happiness. I wanted to tell them so bad how bad of an impact my past had on me, still now.

I wipe my tears and look up at them sobbing, "I'm fine and yes I'm eating well. I'm now working as a model and I've earned a lot of money by myself. I'm happy wherever I'm right now." I said smiling. Hearing my words they smiled as well.

"Well, that's good to hear. At least our prayers reached out to God. We are so happy to see you doing well, honey." My grandmother-in-law said placing her hand on top of mine which was resting on the table.

At the same time, our foods reached. I said thank you to the waiter as he bowed and left us alone.

"For how long have you planned on staying in Korea?" My mother-in-law asked. I stop eating in the midway. I look up at her and nervously replied, "a-actually I'm here for a fashion show which is going to be held next week. And my company signed a contract with taeh-" I pause, "I mean Mr. Kim's company" "omo then you are going back next week after the fashion show?" I nod.

"Why don't you come and visit your grandfather and father-in-law when you'll get some free time." I smile hearing about them. I nod and start to eat.

Suddenly I remembered my twins. I look up at them again and grab my phone as I look at my lock screen. 'Should I tell them?' I thought. I think I should, they have got the right to know. And besides, I wanted to hide about them from the only man in this whole world and that is taehyung but he already knows, so I guess they should know too. I'm assuming taehyung already told them about the kids.

"Umm...mother?" They were already staring at me. "Grandma...I-I've something to tell you guys. I-i think tae- I mean Mr. Kim already told you but I'm still in conflict if I should tell you guys or not." I look down on my lap and play with my fingers in nervousness.

"Oh, my...child say it. You know you can always share anything with us. Don't hesitate okay!!" My grandmother-in-law said to me. I knew I can talk to them comfortably about anything.

I take a deep breath and grab my phone as I pick a photo of my twins from my gallery and place my phone on the table and push it towards them.