Chapter - 32

You are summer to my winter heart ❤

Your POV:

"Oh my god!!! It's really you Y/n-ahh!!" I gulp seeing the person in front of me. But then there's this feeling of relief and happiness. Tears started to build up from my eyes soon.

It was my ex-grandmother-in-law and ex-mother-in-law.

Seeing them walking fast towards me I smile and walk towards them too.

"Grandma...mother..." I said and once we three came close to each other we came to a halt. Both of them already teared up and here I'm sobbing staring at them.

My grandmother-in-law places her both hands on my shoulders and explores my face and rubs my shoulders, maybe trying to figure it out if it's really me. "Oh my god!!!" She sobbed. "Oh my...I can't believe it's you. Aeri look...oh my..." she was crying really hard.

"Y/n....oh my goodness my baby..." my mother-in-law immediately pulled me into her hugs. I was caught off guard, maybe because I forgot how my mother-in-law has always been. Or maybe because I forgot her warmth and love after all those years.

"Oh, baby how have you been? Do you know how worried we all were for you?" I hug her back after hearing her nagging. She never made me feel like a motherless child. She hugged me so tightly and caressed my hair.

We pulled off from each other, she cupped my chin and with her teary eyes, she stares at me. "How beautiful!!! Even after all those years you still look as elegant as ever." "Oh my, Aeri move aside I haven't hugged my child yet. Move move." My grandmother-in-law said as she lightly pushes my mother-in-law.

I chuckled and hug my grandmother-in-law too. "Oh mother don't stress yourself. You are still weak." My mother-in-law said to grandmother-in-law. She hugs me tightly but I can feel her being weak too. "I missed you so much." That's what she said while hugging me.

I couldn't say a word, because meeting them was so unexpected for me. And of course, I'm scared to meet them but I'm happier than ever to meet them after such a long time.

After a while, we both also pulled off from each other. My grandmother-in-law was looking at me admiringly and was about to say something but then I noticed my manager coming out from the elevator. I grab both my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law's hand and said, "can we talk somewhere else? There's a restaurant nearby...if it's okay for you." I said politely.

They looked at each other confused but then both of them smiled at each other and looked at me smiling. They nod and I smiled. I help my grandmother-in-law and take them to a nearby restaurant.

We ordered our food and seat next to the windows. I got a call from my manager. He said he saw me going out and asked me where I was. I said I met an old friend here and wanted to spend some time and that he doesn't have to worry about me I'll call him when I'll reach the hotel.