Let It Snow (Pt 1)

Kinda in spirit of the kinda end of winter? I don't know anymore!

   Gabriel huffed, the cold breath trailing around the air. He was laying on the Impala hood, back against the windshield. He turned his head when Sam's phone chirped. He picked it up and placed it on speaker before answering.

   "Hello?"

   "Hey..." It was Dean, and he was out of breath. Gabriel stuck his tongue out, and Sam snickered. "Where are you two?"

   "We're outside in the Impala." Sam lied. God forbid if Dean found out they were laying on his baby.

   "Samwich and me were contemplating on leaving after the first. 'Oooh Deeean...'" Gabriel shot back, mimicking Cas perfectly.

   "But we left after the 'Oh shit Cas, harder!'" Sam began to imitate Dean's deep voice, and Gabe lost it, falling off the hood.

   "We promise to be quieter during intercourse. We're done anyways" A background voice, probably Cas, spoke up. Sam and Gabe heard sheets shuffling, a kiss, and mumbled 'I love you' s.

   "Are we really?" Dean's voice came through the phone. The duo outside heard a yelp, moan, and then giggling. Sam hung up, gagging.

   "Now what? Our brothers are still doing it, and its frickin' cold out" Gabe asked. He had climbed back on the hood prior, and made a cherry lollipop appear out of nowhere. He unwrapped it and stuck it in his mouth.

   Just then, little flurries of snow began to fall. Sam stuck his tongue out, and caught a flurry in his mouth.

   'Damn, wonder what else would melt in his mouth...' Gabe thought. 'Gabe! Get it together. You know he's straight.'

   Thing is, Gabe's had feelings for Sam since, God, the university, when they didn't know he was an Archangel. Love at first sight, at least to Gabe. Gabe found out about Jess via Cas and Dean. Saying it broke Gabe's heart, was an understatement. His heart shattered. This was all months ago. Gabe got over it, after running away for 3 months to create a house for himself so he could blubber into ice cream while watching The Notebook on a loop.

   "Gabe? Yoohoo!" Sam snapped his fingers, and Gabe shot up.

   "Huh?" Gabe turned to the hunter, and his eyes softened. "Oh, sorry."

   "Did you hear any of that speech?" Sam asked, his eyes sparkled with a mix of worry and... lust?

   "No, sorry Samwich." Gabe layed back down, watching the now hard falling snow.

   Sam sighed, and dragged himself into the driver's seat to shield himself from the now blizzard. Gabe followed, squishing into the passenger seat. Just as he shut the door, snow hanging on a tree branch slopped down, piling by the doors.

   "Great, I believe we are now snowed in a car." Gabe huffed again, his breath more annoyingly visible in the air.

   "Least we can do this." And with that, he turned the heater on.

                      * * *

   Five minutes later, they had their coats on their feet, and the two were just chatting. About anything. The latest job the Winchesters had worked, on Dean being a jerk, and Dean and Cas' relationship. Talking about Dean and Cas together made Gabe turn an obvious shade of pink.

   "Are you... blushing?" Sam snickered, and Gabe stuck his jacket on his face

   "Don't use that tone of ridicule with me Samsquatch!" Gabe's face got redder under the jacket as he heard Sam's snickering escalate to laughing. Gabe felt like a teenage girl, embarrassed in front of a crush. Tears threatened to spill over his eyes.