“Alright. The Old Macaque has kept so many souls in order to rekindle the Great Yu Soul Forming Light and reborn himself. However, he has also killed so many innocent people as well.”

Jiang Chen knew how dreadful this Great Yu Soul Forming Light was.

“He was just a step away to rekindle the Great Yu Soul Forming Light . What a pity to release all of these human souls…”

“So what? How are we going to use these human souls to rekindle the Great Yu Soul Forming Light? Then we have no difference from the demons.”

“It’s not necessary to use the human souls to rekindle the Great Yu Soul Forming Light,” Jiang Chen said faintly.

The next second, he immediately opened the Great Yu Soul Forming Light and released the souls. At that moment, the entire Qi Ling Mount spun around with cries and howls. Heaven and earth were filled with sorrow as hundreds and thousands of souls soared into the sky.

All of these souls seemed like bidding goodbye to Jiang Chen while feeling grateful. If human souls which were under Heavenly God Realm did not enter the Divine Tomb and got caught, it would be extremely difficult for them to reincarnate anymore. Jiang Chen had given all of them a chance to be reborn.

Jiang Chen looked at the souls and said, “Life and death are all about destiny.”

The entire Qi Ling Mount was shaken by the strength of the souls and the scene was magnificent.

Zhang Lei gripped his fist tightly as he found this being wasteful. The Old Macaque’s effort had been wasted as all the souls were released. The Great Yu Soul Forming Light was different from a ruined Divine Tool.

Jiang Chen remained motionless and looked at the surrounding hundreds and thousands of souls flying to the void. He felt peaceful. He was not a saviour, but he was not a merciless killer as well. Using these hundreds and thousands of souls to rekindle the Great Yu Soul Forming Light, he could not do that.

If the Great Yu Soul Forming Light was rekindled, his combat strength definitely would advance greatly. However, Jiang Chen could not do that. He could not turn those hundreds and thousands of souls into his slaves and shatter the remaining souls. If that was the case, the Great Yu Soul Forming Light would not be a piece of Divine Tool but a piece of Demonic Tool.

Suddenly, Jiang Chen sensed a familiar breath.

“Bai Yunfei!”

Jiang Chen’s pupils shrunk and he used his hand to grip the flowing soul of Bai Yunfei. At this moment, his eyes became bloodily red and he was filled with towering anger.

“Who? Who did it?”

Jiang Chen was shaking.

Bai Yunfei smiled bitterly while his eyes were filled with unwillingness.

“I can only blame my incompetence.”

Bai Yunfei’s soul had been absorbed into the Great Yu Soul Forming Light.

“Tell me, who did that?!”

Jiang Chen’s voice was deep and full of killing intent.

“I was killed by a monster, however, I am unresigned. We had been suffering from severe injuries and encountered the Three Great Guardian of Clear Stream Sect. We sought help from them but they rejected us ruthlessly. They could actually give us a hand, but…but I was still killed. Perhaps, this is my destiny. But I am not regretful, Jiang Chen. If you challenged me that day, I might not be able to be here today. Coming into the Hidden Secret Realm has been the dream of mine. Living outside without much aspiration is not what I want. If I always stay at Profound Feng Sect, I won’t be able to become a Heavenly God Realm expert, forever. However, right now I have become a genius disciple and entered the Hidden Secret Realm. I have worked together with countless genius disciples here. Even though I died, I have no regrets. Since I left Profound Feng Sect, I have known that this was going to be a cruel contest among disciples, and I was going to risk my life,” Bai Yunfei said in a falling tone.