"What about Inosuke and Zenitsu?"

I shrugged. "I'm pretty sure their checkup starts no—"

I crashed into someone, again, but I was luckily able to somewhat dodge so I won't be thrown down onto the ground.
'I really need to start keep an eye out for people in hallways as much as I do with Selener—'

I had a look on who I walked into.

"Oh shi— Genya?!" I say, watching the Mohawk boy walk away. "DUDE YOU'RE SO TALL— HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ON SIGNING UP FOR A GUCCI RUNWAY?!"

A 'SHUT UP!' was audible as he ran away.

"Wait- you know him?" Tanjiro piqued, looking repetitively at me and then where Genya was.

"Yep! We went on a mission together! Remember? When you knocked me unconscious?"

"Ohh! So that's who you went with! Didn't you say that he was paralyzed for a few days after that?"

"Mhm." I hummed, resuming our walk. "But it seems like he evolved into a fucking colossus Titan in the short amount of time—"

"What's a colossus titan?"

"It's..... difficult to explain."

——————————————————

I split ways with Tanjiro and went to meet up with Inosuke and Zenitsu, who were talking to the orphans.

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAAN!" Zenitsu shrieked, tackling me into a hug. "ARE YOU GOING TO TURN INTO A DEMON?! PLEASE DONT TURN INTO A DEMON!! HOW WILL YOU PROTECT ME DURING THE DAY IF YOU TURN INTO ONE?! I NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME!!"

"Gremlin, I survived all night in 5 Nights At Freddy's, I'll be fine." I pat his back, unfazed by his actions at this point.

"WAIT WOMAN— YOU'RE TURNING INTO A DEMON?!"

"I'm NOT TURNING INTO A DEMON—" I stopped myself mid-sentence. "I think?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I THINK'?!"

"I DONT KNOW BITCH I FAILED BIOLOGY!"

"WHAT IS A BYOLGEE?!"

"I-" I took a deep breath, slowly pushing Zenitsu off of me. "Let's change subjects. Does anyone have food?"

"We do!" The triplets said, "We can go get some of you want."

I stared at them for a solid 10 seconds with a unreadable expression, thoughts wizzing in my mind.

".....food is food I guess." I shrug. "Sure, fetch me some food my underlings."

The three ran off into the estate.

Zenitsu deadpanned at me. "(Y/N)-chan, don't tell me you were thinking...."

"Shhhhh." I hushed him, pressing my index finger onto his mouth and shaking my head. "Shhhhh. No one needs to know."

Inosuke looked at me with a confused expression. "What were you thinking abou-"

"Shhhhh." I hush him as well. "ShhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhHHHh."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Good." I whisper, slowly and silently taking a step back from the two, who were confused as shit. "Now I have The Talking Feather™️. Whoever wants to speak first, raise your hand. Don't say anything, just raise your hand. Only the person with the talking feather may speak."