Chapter Twenty-One

offline.icbs

When you think of popularity at ICBS, there's one person who automatically pops into your mind- Nastassia Petrov, the Russian, blonde bombshell who heads the Cordelia Alpha's. Like all of the Original's, she worked hard to get her spot in the CA house. That's a feat in and of itself.

And she did it all beside the girl she met on her first day ever on campus- the pre-frosh visit. Nastassia and Peyton kept in contact with each other for the rest of their eighth grade year, before vacationing with their families in Paris for the summer.

They learned quite a lot of French in that time. And Nastassia learned something else that the French are well known for, but we'll get into it later.

Fast forward to about four months into the school year, and Peyton was a couple of weeks into a relationship with Grayson Du Pont. He and Nastassia are the twin pillars of social success at the school- Halls spouting their last names now shown to every student coming in for a tour. But what I've learned from Blake, is that they also grew up together. Their mother's were best friends since they were children, so the two of them were always pretty close.

A party, approved by the faculty, was thrown in Petrov Hall a day after Peyton confessed her love to Grayson. It's said that he never said it back, since the girl definitely jumped the gun on that one. We can't blame him for being completely and utterly freaked out.

But there's definitely something he is to blame for.

Enter Briar Hearst.

Her and Blake were friend's since middle school, which is why this story has come to fruition. Both girls want to get rid of the false narrative that has been spread around this school for years. Briar Hearst and Grayson Du Pont have NEVER hooked up. But, she did walk up on a scene that she wasn't supposed to witness.

Nastassia and Grayson french kissing on a bench outside of Petrov Hall, alcoholic contraband in both of their hands. Her gasp at the shock of seeing the two together, had her spotted and led to her being blackballed and bullied out of her dream school. Grayson never denied the false claim, having Nastassia's back, no matter the fact that she stabbed him in his.

Let's see if the girls relationship is just as strong.

BURN AFTER READING