Final

The video was his treasure, every memory he should have experienced in person was in a memory card. He sobbed from the beginning. He tried hard to control his emotions but it was in vain.

When she was a little baby, when she took her first steps, when she said her first word, when she pointed her father and mother in the picture, he broke. Everytime he broke into a million pieces.

He held her tightly. "Appa will never leave you anymore!", He said. "Even if it happens, I will come to you Appa!", She too teared up.

"Appa! I miss eomma, shall we visit her tomorrow?",she asked. He nodded, in fact he too didn't visit after that day. Next day, they both went to visit your grave. She placed the flowers.

"Y/n ah! I came back! But why did you go? I missed you everyday and every second, do you even see me from there", he clutched his chest. After some time, he pulled himself together.

"I know that I am not good at keeping promises,but I will try to give our daughter a good life", he said. Days and years passed swiftly. The dad and the daughter duo grew closer.

Taehyung stayed with Jimin, he managed the orphanage along with him. Life was smooth. "Appa! It's my graduation today, make sure to be on time", she waved before going to university.

She too became a doctor just like her mother. Jimin, Taehyung and Hye Ra visited the university.

He couldn't be more proud. "Y/n ah! Hope you are watching!", He thought to himself. He quickly wiped his happy tears from his eyes. She introduced her friends.

Jin's son also studied together with her. "Hello uncle! Hey Hana!", He came towards them and greeted them. Hana and Seo jun were childhood friends, they basically grew up together.

"Appa! We have something to tell you", she hesitated for a moment. "We are dating",she blurted out. "WHAT!", Everyone exclaimed dramatically. "As if we don't know", Hye Ra giggled.

"Did you think that your father is dumb not to notice his own daughter was acting all weird?", Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Double congratulations, Ha na and Seo Jun ah", Jimin patted his back.

"That's it?! Seriously?! I thought that you guys would not accept our relationship", he scratched his neck. "Your dad may not, because he and I are not on good terms and you knew that", Taehyung sighed.

"He is right! I can't accept this", Jin walked towards them. "Appa!", he whined. "Jin, what are you talking about? You wanted Hana as your daughter in law so badly, why make a fuss?", Jin's wife exposed him.

"Congratulations, sweetheart", she hugged Hana. "So, you're all going to become a family and forget me", a dramatic voice said.

"Uncle Jungkook! You told me that you wouldn't come!", Hana showed fake anger. "I thought of surprising you", he said and hugged her. Taehyung watched everything happily.

He was so grateful that Hana was brought up well by a lot of loving and trusted people. His eyes glistened looking at the scene. Jimin comfortingly patted his back.

Taehyung gave a smile as he sighed deeply looking at the sky. "You are watching, aren't you?", He spoke to you. "Time for group photo!" They took a lot of pictures.

Taehyung was growing old. He was becoming sick too. Maybe, he was relieved that he led a good life for the past 10 years. "Appa! Make sure to take medicine and sleep, I am going for a date with Seo Jun, I will be late", Hana said.

"You better come home, tonight", he joked. "Ew! Appa!", She went. But she came with big news. Her eyes were all puffy. Taehyung panicked.

"What happened?", He asked. "Appa! He proposed to me", she cried again. "Aish! This girl! Congratulations baby!", He kissed her forehead. One fine day, their wedding got over. He walked her in asile.

"You know her better than me, please take her and never leave her", Taehyung said to Seo Jun. "Don't worry uncle! I will not let her down till my last breath", he promised.

Taehyung and Jimin teared up. "Don't be such a baby!", Hye Ra nudged Jimin. "Yah! What do you know? Y/n was my best friend, looking at this, I remember the day they both got married", he sniffed.

They sealed their promise with a kiss. Taehyung couldn't be more than happy. He got only happy news. Hana came with pregnancy news in 2 years.

Everyone was excited. When they found that it's going to be a girl, they decided to name her y/n. Taehyung played with his granddaughter almost everyday.

Even though his health was worsening, he didn't care. He saw everything that he wanted to. One day, he didn't wake up. But he felt lite. He saw his lifeless body lying on his bed.

People were gathered and crying. Seo Jun was comforting Hana. He knew that his family would be alright and they would move on.

He left the house, not so long you were standing as if waiting for him. "I missed you'', you said. "Me too, y/n ah", he said. "I was waiting for you, finally you came. I wish we could start everything over once again", you said.

"We will, I will make things right", he smiled. "I missed my handsome husband, your soul is still young and handsome even though your body aged", you said, caressing his cheek.

"That is not permanent, but now, this moment is", he held her hands. They both walked together and vanished from this temporary world!

End.

Please do vote and comment 💜