Part 14

You woke up and you saw Taehyung still sleeping. You freshed up and went to the kitchen to prepare something for both of you. The other bodyguards would prepare the food themselves.

You were cooking specially for Taehyung. Taehyung came to the kitchen in half sleep. He hugged you from behind. "Good morning baby",he said in a raspy voice.

"Good morning Tae", you smiled. He placed kisses on your neck and shoulder. "Tae! Don't distract me while cooking", you whined. "You wanted attention right, so I am giving all you want", he said.

"Tae! I didn't mean in this way", you giggled. "Then how?",he asked. "Uhm, I want you to be considerate about my feelings and talk to me about your day and stuff", you said.

"Ok y/niee", he said. "Go and fresh up, we shall eat", you said. "Gimme my kiss, I will go", he said. You placed a kiss on his cheek. He whined. " A proper kiss", he said.

"First go! Then we'll see", you pushed him. He went pouting. You looked at your phone, basically it was useless now. You wanted to make up with Jin. He was your friend and mentor after all.

You sent a text saying that you were fine. No need to worry. You placed your phone on the table and sighed. You and Taehyung ate your breakfast.

You kept checking your phone. "What happened?",he asked. You told him. "Y/n ah! I know he means a lot to you, but it's better not to disturb them", he said.

You sighed and nodded. "Shall we go to our today?",he asked. Your eyes brighten. You both left for the hillside this time. You trekked for a while and found a good spot.

Even though it was mid day, it was nice to be in a place that was refreshing. You both sat on the shade. It was so relaxing. You placed your head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around your waist. You both stayed like that. Only the rustling of leaves and your even breathing were sensed around.

"Y/niee, why did you run away from me? If you are going to break yourself like that", he asked. "I was too shocked Tae, I didn't know how to react after that incident.

It was too much for me to digest. Also, I was disappointed that you were not honest with me", you said. "But after we were separated from each other, I started to miss you so much, I felt like you were always with me, it was hard", you said.

"I was with you, I kinda stalked you", he said. "I figured it out", you chuckled. "It was hard for me too, whenever I saw you, I wanted to run to you, take you in my arms", he said.

You looked at him, caressing his cheek. He slowly leaned in. You closed your eyes. His lips touched your lips. Then he got a phone call.

He clicked his tongue. "Yeah! Jimin ah! Is it so? Okay, no problem, just finish it as we planned", he said and ended the call.

"What happened?", You asked. "Just work baby",he said, standing up. "Shall we go?",he asked. You hummed and you were going back home.

You saw your phone and you immediately opened the message from Jin. He sent you his marriage invitation. "Omg! Tae! Jin is getting married", you said. "He invited me", you giggled.

"Do you want to go?",he asked. "I want to", you said like a baby. "Fine! You can",he said. "Yah! I never asked your permission", you said.

He just chuckled. "Will you come with me?", You asked. "No y/n! What will you tell the people there, when they ask about me?", He asked. "You are right!",you pouted.

Time skip~

It was Jin's wedding day. You dressed up and excited to go. "Y/n, I am afraid that you can't go", Jimin said. "What? Why?", You asked.

"They are suspecting you y/n, we notice a lot of suspicious activities around our place, and mostly it's from hospital workers", he said. "They found that you are with me", Taehyung came in.

You badly wanted to go. "No! I am going no matter what", you stomped your foot. "Y/N, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!", Taehyung yelled at you. He never raised his voice before.

Even Jimin flinched at his outburst. "I am telling you that they are after you and you don't want to cooperate, what are you even thinking?", He asked.

"Taehyung ah!",Jimin pulled his arms. "What?! Can't she understand this simple thing? Tell her, she was the one who walked in, so ask her to be responsible", he said and slammed the door.

Your chin quivered at his outburst. You bit your lips not to cry but you failed. "Does he feel like I am a burden to him?", you cried. Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration.