Part 7

"She is still unconscious, due to shock, let her sleep", you heard a voice. You tried to open your eyelids but they were too heavy for you.

"Jimin ah! I am scared to face her now! She is scared of me, she thinks I am a monster", you could clearly notice that was Taehyung's voice.

"Damages are done! I warned you already! Let us focus on what has to be done", he said. "If she didn't run out of the car! You both would have died then and there", Jimin said, angrily. 

Taehyung was silent. "I shouldn't have met her, fell for her and loved her, I brought her into the mess", he said.

Once again you couldn't hear anything properly as your brain stopped working. You fell asleep. When you regained consciousness, you managed to sit up. It took a moment to adjust to the environment.

You slowly remembered everything. "She woke up", someone announced. Taehyung came into the room. He was looking a lot different. His outfits and everything.

"How do you feel? Are you okay?", He cupped your face. You immediately slapped his hands away and moved away from him. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Y/n ah!", He called. "Who are you? You are not Taehyung right! You are not my Taehyung! My Taehyung is not a bad person", you couldn't complete.

You burst into tears. So does he. "Baby! Please listen to me", he begged. "Why? Why did you lie?", You asked. "I wanted to tell you but I couldn't", he confessed.

"I am sorry, I should have" "But you didn't!", You replied. "I am sorry to interrupt, but for safety you need to stay here for time being", jimin entered. "What ? Why?", You asked.

"For your safety", he said. "No, I won't! I want to go! My mother", you panicked. "We already convinced your mother.

Don't let her know that you were surrounded by Mafia", he said coldly. You have met Jimin a very few times but now he looked like a very different person.

He left the room. You were devastated. Taehyung looked at you one last time and he left the room. They gave you food from time to time. Sometimes, you are sometimes you didn't.

Taehyung never came back after that. He mostly came only after he made sure that you were slept. He placed good night kiss everyday. He would whisper I love you.

Finally, he made up his mind to let you go. He didn't want to hurt you anymore. Three days passed. You never saw him.

Obviously you love him, but you couldn't digest the facts. You heard a loud gasping noises and incoherent voices of people.

You pushed your door to open. It was already open, you were never been locked. You slowly approached towards the voices. You gasped in shock at the sight.

Taehyung was badly injured, even though he could walk himself you saw a lot of places were bleeding. The well built men saw you. "Y/n!", Jimin called you.

Taehyung immediately turned towards your side. You didn't say anything and just approached him. You asked for medicine and some stuff.

They already had enough supply like a small clinic. You removed his shirt and examined the wounds and cuts.

Jimin asked everyone to leave. Only you both were in the room. You didn't even ask anything. "I thought you didn't care", he said. "I am doctor and it's my duty", you said, mechanically.

You cleaned his wounds. He hissed sometimes. You wanted to punch him right there. But you didn't want to get attached to him or ask him an explanation.

He just looked at you and admired your features. Once you finished, you stood and attempted to go back. He caught your wrist. "Thank you y/n", he said.

"When will you send me back?", You asked. He sighed. "Wait! Till we ask you leave", he said in a cold tone. With that he left. You went back to your room and sat. You closed your eyes.

"Why? It's hurting a lot? I saw his worst side, still my heart wants to go back", you thought to yourself. "Maybe he is not that bad", your mind started playing with you.

"Let me talk to him, I want to clear this! I still can't picture my life without him", you sobbed. Next day, Jimin came to your room. "Y/n, you can go today, I will drop you off!"He said.

You should feel happy but instead you were sad. You were in pain. "Taehyung?", You asked. "Do you want to see him?",he asked.

"Yeah! One last time", you said. Jimin nodded. He took you to his room. "Taehyung, she is leaving", Jimin said. "So?",he asked.

He was too cold like an ice. You couldn't believe your eyes. Before you could say something, Hye Ra entered the room. "Sorry, baby, I am little late", she went and hugged Taehyung.

Your heart was in an inexpressible state. Taehyung, hugged her waist. "Why is she still here? Didn't she want to go badly", he asked.

"Come on, Tae! I have no time, let's get done fast", Hye Ra whined. "Cancel your plans, you are staying with me tonight", he said.

"Then, better pay me well! I am risking too much", she seductively said. You legs couldn't stay there anymore. You turned without saying anything. "Omg! Tae! Go slow!", You heard her.