Part 16

Your life started to change happily. He took care of you well. You were mentally relieved finally. The stress, the change in environment everything settled.

You became a happy couple. You both showered with kisses. He occasionally gives you some gifts. Your sexual intimacy was in a proper cycle.

You were relieved that Taehyung was happy with you. Everything was falling in place one by one. Jimin became a very good friend to you.

They both hid a lot of things from you.They never acted like they were dealing with enemies. You never got to hear from Taehyung how he got into this mafia and his story.

You wanted to know but also you were not sure if it would be comfortable for him. So, you decided to drop the idea. You were into painting, gardening, reading books and it was good too.

Everything you wanted came without asking. Only thing was that your connection with the outer world was cut off. One day, you were gardening.

The sun didn't show any mercy. You were unusually tired and sat for a moment. You were thirsty and the world spinned around you. Everything went pitch black.

When you opened your eyes you were lying on your bed. A sharp pain shooted in your hand. You were injected with glucose through the IV line.

You shifted around to call someone. Taehyung entered the room. "Baby, are you okay?",he asked, rushing to your side. You nodded. "What happened, Tae?", You asked.

"You fainted, you were weak", he said. "Oh! I don't want this", you pointed the needle. "Just this bottle and you need not have more", he said.

"Okay!", You said. He placed a kiss on your forehead. That's when you noticed his wet cheeks. "Tae! Did you cry?", You asked.

"No no baby!", He said. "Don't lie!",you said. "I was just too happy", he said, holding your hands. You looked at him confusingly.

"You are pregnant y/n",he said, kissing your palm. You blinked your eyes multiple times. "What do you mean?",you asked.

"When the doctor ran some tests, they found that you were pregnant, you are a month pregnant",he said. Tears formed in your eyes. "Tae! Are you okay with the baby?",you asked.

"What kind of question is this? Why would I not be happy? It's our baby", he said. You spilled happy tears. "I love you both y/n", he said.

"We love you too, Taehyung", you said, caressing your belly. Your pregnancy days were going fine. As you were a doctor yourself you took care well. He put up with pregnancy mood swings well.

Jimin occasionally helped you. It was your birthday, you planned a small dinner date with Taehyung in your house. You both ate and talked about a lot of things.

Taehyung got up and kneeled beside you, caressing your belly. "Y/niee! I know I have put you through a lot! I have never been happier in my whole life, will you marry me?", He pulled out the ring.

"Yes! Yes!", You pulled him into a hug. He kissed your visible baby bump. You were already five months pregnant. You both planned your wedding ceremony to be held very privately in your garden.

The boys helped to arrange the wedding ceremony. Little did you know the news of your wedding reached to someone it shouldn't have.

"Taehyung's getting married and she is pregnant", a spy said to your director. "Let him be happy for some more days, let me take everything from him, like he took away my son", he gritted.

You wore a simple white frock with a small flower pattern. Jimin gave the flower bouquet to you. "You look pretty y/n", he said. "Thank you, Jimin", you said.

"Where is Taehyung? I couldn't see him from the morning", you said. Jimin giggled,"Just we are having fun with the groom. It's our one day chance to tease him all we want."

You giggled too. You brushed your hair and let it flow freely. Someone knocked your door. You opened and instantly teared up. "Jin!", You hugged him.

"I missed you", you said. He gave a smile. "You are pregnant?",he asked. You nodded. "Hope you are happy y/n", he said.

"I am happy and I couldn't attend your wedding, I am sorry", you said. "I know, it's okay", he assured. You both talked for a while. "Jin, will you do me a favour?", You asked.

"Will you give me off to Taehyung?",you asked. He accepted happily. It was time for the wedding and as promised you walked with Jin in your garden.

It felt good to have someone by your side. Taehyung was waiting impatiently. Even though it was not such a perfect wedding, it was satisfactory.

Jin gave your hand to Taehyung. With all cheers and happiness your small ceremony came to an end. Jin came to Taehyung. "Thanks for coming, she looks so happy", he said.

"I came because I promised her mother that I would be with her during her important moments, better take care of her properly.

If something happens to her I will make sure that you would suffer all your life", he said. Taehyung just nodded. Jin bid farewell to you.