Part 3

"Taehyung ah! Are you even listening?", Jimin asked. He was explaining the plan at least for 20 minutes, but nothing got into his head. "I don't know Jimin, I am sorry. 

I will focus now", he said, sitting up straight. "No, this won't do! Tell me what's bothering you", he asked. "Y/n!", He said, playing with his gun. "Y/n? You mean doctor Lee y/n?", he asked. 

"Yeah! She keeps bothering me, her eyes, her face, her lips", he kept rambling. "Taehyung ah! Is this really you? Are you going to keep talking about a girl, whom you met just a day?",he sighed. "I want some time to clear my mind", he said. 

"Fine, I will finish this with our boys", he said and went. Taehyung leaned against his chair. "Who are you y/n? Why are you bothering me?"He closed his eyes. 

He got an idea and went to your restaurant. Your mother was there. "Oh! Welcome son, you came last time here right?", she asked. "Yeah", he nodded. The food was delicious. 

He wanted to see you, but you didn't come. After sometime, when he was leaving, you came into the restaurant. "Oh! Mr. Kim", you smiled.  

He smiled back. "Did you have dinner already?", You asked. "Yeah!", He said. "Oh! I couldn't see your mouth today", you laughed at your own joke. 

"Jimin! He didn't come", he laughed too. "I see, how is your shoulder?", You asked. "It healed completely", he said. He was keeping his answers short. 

You couldn't drag the conversation anymore. "Ok then, take care", you said. When you were about to go in, "Uhm, doctor! Would it be weird, if I say I wish to treat you dinner", he asked, scratching his neck. 

"Why? What for?", You asked. You were actually excited too. "Uhm, just in return of expressing my gratitude", he said. 

"I didn't even do anything, like I didn't even treat you", you said. You were enjoying his struggle. "I mean-, let's forget that", he turned, being embarrassed. 

"Taehyung! Tomorrow 7.00pm at xxx plaza", you shouted. "You better show up", you said, laughing. He signalled okay with his hands without turning around. 

Your mother witnessed everything. "Finally, someone is getting a boyfriend I guess", she nudged you. "I admit, he is interesting, but I don't even know anything about him. 

So, let's see", you said. "I feel like his eyes hold too much sorrow, he is emotionless, but I feel like he will never open up", your mom said. "Don't think too much mom", you said. 

Next day, you clock out from work a little early. You came home and took a nice bath. You didn't want to radiate the hospital smell on you. 

"Taehyung ah! Are you ready?", Jimin asked him. "Today, we have to transfer the drugs, and get the payment", he said. "Jimin, can you do it yourself with the boys, it's just transferring right?"He asked. 

"Why? I can do it, but you always settle this yourself", he said. "I kinda have a date with her", he said. "WHAT?! Yah! Don't get along with her too much", he said. 

"Jimin, I know I know, I just can't stop myself. I will never let this ruin anything", he said. "Whatever! Be careful today", he said. 

Taehyung nodded. He got ready and came to the place a little early. He was waiting for you. He suddenly remembered that he didn't bring anything for you. 

He saw a flower plant in the garden outside. He took one and kept it in his pocket. By the time, you were walking towards the entrance. You were looking different. He usually saw you in a doctor coat or in casuals. 

Today you were wearing a simple frock and a high heel. He has seen a lot better. Girls with sexy outfits and vibrant makeup but still you did something else to his heart. 

He knew that it was wrong. But you were like a drug for him. He had a gun and also a flower. He was a mafia who doesn't hesitate to kill people, now he is behaving like a lover boy. 

You smiled at him as he was looking at you. "I thought you would ditch me", you said. "Why would I?",he asked. You just laughed. "Shall we?",he asked. You nodded in response. 

He opened the door for you. He even pulled out a chair for you to sit. "I didn't know that you were a gentleman",you said. "It's only for you", he said, adjusting his coat. You raised your eyebrow. 

"Such a flirt", you commented. "Wait! I brought you something", he gave you the flower. "Wow! It's beautiful", you said, smiling. You were not that dumb, he just took that from outside, you knew it. But didn't want to ruin the moment now. "So, tell me about yourself", you asked. 

He already prepared one. "I work in a tech company", he said. "Oh! I see", you replied. He did know technical stuff, so he was confident. You both had a good talk and had a good dinner. 

When the bill arrived, he intended to pay. "No, I was the one who invited you, so I will pay", you said and paid the bill. He was amused by your surprises. 

This pushed him to be with for some more time. He didn't want to end this at all. His initial plan was cutting off everything with this one dinner. But who can win the fate!