Part 1

You were working as a doctor. Your mother was running a restaurant. You had no one except your mother. You usually finish your work and go to the restaurant.

You liked to spend time there. Even though you have nothing to do there, you would just keep your mom a company. Your work was also hectic.

You need to deal with patients and different people everyday. Your mother didn't have the necessity to work, but she did, because she didn't want to be idle.

Today, you asked your mother to do a regular check up. You asked your nurse to inform, if your mother arrives.

You went to do a routine check-up on patients. After some time, you returned. Your mother was still not here. You sighed. You didn't have to be patient either.

Finally, she showed up. "Why were you late?", You asked her. "Sorry, y/niee, I lost the track of time", she said. You giggled at her. "It's okay, come I will take you to the general health department", you said.

You both made your way there. "Good morning, nurse Choi, Mr. Kim is inside", you asked her. "He is available Mr. Lee", she replied.

You went inside. "Good morning Mr. Kim Seok Jin, mom he is one I told you about", you said.

"Hello mother, I am Jin, y/n's friend and your doctor", he introduced himself. "Y/n, he is handsome", she whispered. "Mom, please", you whispered back.

"Okay! She has to undergo some tests, my nurse will take her", he said. The nurse took your mother with her. You both sat on the chairs. "Then, how is work?", he asked.

"Pretty same", you sighed. "For you?", You asked him. "Not bad", he smiled at you. You both were discussing a few things. Jin was a very good friend to you. He was your senior, but you both instantly clicked.

You were always very comfortable around him. So he is. "Ms Lee, you have a patient it seems", one of the nurses announced. "Oh okay, thank you", you replied. "You can go y/n, I will take care of your mother", he said.

You thanked him. You went to your room. Two guys were waiting for you. You greeted them. One of them greeted you back. Other one was really intimidating.

"So, who is the patient and name?", you asked, taking the file. "Kim Taehyung '', the one who spoke pointedly at his friend. You nodded looking at him.

"So, you have not fractured your bones, but you have a muscle tear at the shoulder, you need to take care, it would be painful", you said. He simply nodded.

"Make sure to eat the prescribed medicines, do you have any doubts?", You asked. "No, doctor! We are done", his friend answered. "Are you his mouth? Why can't he answer himself?", You asked.

Before Taehyung could say anything. "He actually can't speak doctor", his friend said. You immediately apologized. "I am sorry", you said. "It's okay", he said. "So, how did he actually get injured?", You asked.

"He fell off from the bike", he said. "Oh! Be careful next time", you said and sent them. Taehyung surely left an impression in you.

Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung were heading to their mansion. "Yah! Jimin ah, why did you lie like that?",he asked. "Yah! We could have treated this ourselves.

Why would you come to hospital?", Jimin asked. "Are you trying to get us caught?",he asked. "I wanted to see who is behind all the mess, I want to see our enemy for once", he said.

"Whatever, we are risking too much in the name of luring them into our plan", he said. "Let's see", he replied.

Taehyung smiled out of blue. "Why are you smiling?", Jimin asked. "That doctor is cute", he said. "Taehyung ah! Are you for real, she was pretty scary in my eyes", he said.

"What's her name, Lee y/n right", Taehyung rubbed his chin. "She is different", he said. "Yah! You can have any girl you want, they are waiting in line.

Why mess with a doctor?", Jimin asked. "That's why I want to get her attention, thanks to your little act", Taehyung said. "Yah! Better stop! Don't make things complicated than they are already", he said.

"A little play with her wouldn't hurt, Lee y/n, just wait", he smirked. Your mother's  check up was over.

"She is weak, due to her age, besides that I don't see much complications", Jin said to you. "Thank you son", your mother replied.

"You should visit our restaurant one day, I wish to treat you", she said. "Sure mother, I will come", he said.

You were working as usual, Taehyung randomly crossed your mind. "Why is he bothering my mind?", You sighed.

Author note :

Please give your valuable feedbacks 💜

Don't forget to vote 💕