Part 4

Few days passed. You were so dumb and stupid. You never got his phone number. Only way is he himself should come to you. You thought that he would not show up, because he didn't like you or your company.

So, you decided to move on and focus on your work. As your friend, Jin was there, you really didn't feel any void. He always made your day better, whenever you both meet.

The reason Taehyung didn't reach you because he was on a mission. The money that was supposed to be transferred to them, never reached them. The enemy tricked them. But they backed off, once they found out Taehyung was not the head of the mission.

They wanted his head. Only his! Jimin handled the situation well, but this angered Taehyung a lot. So, he decided to hunt the men. Well! To be exact, he didn't have one enemy, everyone is an enemy here.

Some were weak, some were strong. Some surrendered, some joined enemy forces. "Taehyung ah! I think we are wasting time, I think they have some other motive, else they can't disappear forever", Jimin said.

"Fine, let's abort the mission. If I ever see him again, I will rip him off into pieces", he gritted his teeth. "Calm down", he patted him.

The real enemy they were searching for is your hospital's director. Well, he was a respected man. But his hands were dirty! Nobody would suspect him. Well he dealt with drugs and brought them illegally.

He used it for research purposes and hospital. He actually smuggled to escape from tax and black money. He had his own ways. Taehyung was dealing with drugs too but he was the smuggler.

He too had a clean image outside. Taehyung really didn't know that it was your hospital's director, he was yet to find out. All he did deal with was his shadows. The groups that were against Taehyung formed an ally with your director.

Taehyung lost a client but he found another one. This push and pull game somehow leads to guns and guns. Taehyung and Jimin finally settled with the matter.

Taehyung was practicing shooting. He missed you. He wanted to stop himself from going to you but he couldn't. His mind was clouded with you. "Looks like someone is going to keep missing the target",he heard a voice.

"Hae Ra!", Taehyung said. "Long time no see, Kim Taehyung", she stood closer and caressed her finger in his chin. "How have you been?",he asked.

"Good! So far", she said. She was also a part of the mafia world, but till now she was on Taehyung's side. She was one of those girls, Jimin mentioned before. "Stressed?", she asked.

"Kinda!", Taehyung said. "Wanna release?", she came closer to him, pressing her body. The old Taehyung wouldn't have hesitated at all. He would have pulled her into a kiss.

When she leaned in and brushed her lips on his, he moved away. "Sorry Hae Ra! Not now", he said. "Oh!",she distanced herself.

When she came near, your face flashed in his mind. He wanted to meet you right then and now. He was ready to risk everything.

"See you around", he said to her and went. Before Jimin could ask he fled away. "This boy!",he sighed. "Hae Ra! Did he reject you?", Jimin asked. "He did", she sighed.

"Well, so unlike him, is he possessed by a spirit or what?", He said to her. But she already set her eyes on Jimin. He understood her seductive look.

"Don't you dare to ignore me?",she said. "Why would I?"He winked. Taehyung went to the restaurant. But you were not there.

Her mother asked him to wait if he wanted to. He accepted. He felt some sort of peace whenever he visited your mother.

She was so kind. She was kind to everyone. That is what made him soft. "So, do you like my daughter? I thought you were not going to contact her again", she said.

"Uhm, Mrs. Lee, we forgot to exchange our numbers that day", he said. "Oh I see, wait I will give her number. Contact her and get to know her schedule", she said.

"She may be busy", Taehyung scratched his neck. "She would regularly check her phone, so don't worry", she said. You received a notification from an unknown number. "Hey, this is Taehyung! Can we meet after your work?",he asked.

Your eyes widened at the message. He also said that your mother gave your number. You immediately accepted. "Sure! Where?", You asked. He wanted to meet you in a park.

You agreed. He was waiting for you. He was sitting on a bench, watching people. Slowly, the crowd reduced. Now only he was there.

He was sitting and thinking about various things in silence. You finally showed up. You were walking towards him.

"Hey! I am sorry! I was checking on patients", you said. He stood up and walked towards you. He didn't even give a chance for you to speak further. He pulled you into a kiss.

You were too shocked. He pulled out when he found that you were not responding. "I am sorry! I missed you", he said. You didn't expect this. It's not like you didn't like it.

It's just you couldn't process. His hands were still on your waist. "You were the one who didn't come to me", you said. "I know right, I was stuck with work", he chuckled.

"So, are we good now?", He asked. You hesitated for a moment. He noticed your hesitation and slowly released you from his hold. "We can stop if you want",he said.

"I should get going",he turned back. You didn't know what got into you, you pulled him back. You smashed your lips into his.