Part 6

He crashed his lips on yours. The gentle Taehyung you know was gone now. He kissed you roughly. His hands gripped your waist tightly. You yelped in pain.

He took the chance to push his tongue into your mouth. His tongue fought for dominance. He instantly won. His tongue touched every part of your mouth.

His hands roamed over your body and rested on your butt. He pulled out. You both panted to catch breath. "What was that?",you asked. "What?", he asked in a deep voice.

"I never thought you would be this dominant",you said. "I can show you more than this",he kissed your neck. You pulled the screen to cover the window.

He took your T-shirt and threw it on the floor. His cold hands sent shivers down through the spine. "No bra!",he raised his eyebrows cockily. You smirked.

"You are not the only one who is dominant", you whispered. "Let's see", he threw on the bed. The y/n he knew was also gone. Your upper body bounced. He hovered over you.

You took off his T-Shirt. "Such a body, do you work out a lot", you asked. "I do", he said. He kept kissing your neck. You hissed at your sensitive spot. He kept pulling your skin there.

He marked you. He attacked your cleavage. You moaned as he was hunting your sensitive spots. He decorated your upper body with hickeys.

He took your boob in his mouth. Your nipples got stiffened. He massaged one while sucking the other. You moaned his name. He placed sloppy kisses from top to bottom of your body.

He kissed your belly button. He pulled down your shorts. He placed kisses in your thighs and reached your inner thigh. He parted your legs. He licked your clit making you go insane.

You moaned in pleasure. He started eating you out. You gripped the sheets. He held your thighs tightly. When the pleasure took over you more than you can handle you asked him to stop. He kissed your lips.

“Someone challenged me! But looks like you are already worn out”, he mocked you. True! You were really worn out. He drained your energy completely.

That doesn’t stop you anyway. “Fine! I lost, but take me please”, you said. He removed his pants and boxers. He aligned at your entrance. “Wait! I don’t have a condom”, he said.

“I am already on my pills'', you said. “Someone planned everything, I see”, he pushed his member in you. He was rough. He started moving at an inhuman pace.

Incoherent curse words were coming out from both of your mouths. Finally, you both came. “Are you really a human? I am hella tired”, you said.

You went to clean yourself. You changed into a fresh pair of pyjamas. You both lied on the bed. “Are you okay? I am sorry baby, I was rough”, he said. “I liked it though”, you winked. He let out a chuckle.

You hugged him. “Tae!”, you  cooed. “Hmm”, he hummed. “I love you!”, you said. A huge lump formed in his throat. “Y/n ah! I have to confess something”, he said, sitting up straight. You sensed some tension, so you too sat up.

“What is it, Tae?”, you asked. “I am scared to tell you this, but I don’t want to hide from you”, he said. You were scared now. Is he going to leave me? Should I have not confessed? Questions were circling.

Taehyung's phone rang. Caller ID said it's Jimin. His face expression changed. As soon as attended the other end urged him to flee from there. "Y/n! Listen to me! Just follow me.

We need to get out immediately", he rushed her. "What? Why? Tae", you tensed. "We don't have time, just come with me, don't care about the things", he said and took you outside.

Taehyung was prepared. He knew something might happen. So, he already asked help from his team. Some of them actually came to the resort, for your safety.

He took you out, but asked to follow him quietly. Blood drained from your face , when he pulled out a gun. "Tae!", You called.

"Keep quiet! Please! Just trust me and follow me", he said. You gulped. He has a gun, so you kept mum. Finally, you both made it to the car. "Fasten your seat belt", he said.

As soon as you both left, two to three cars started following you. "Shit! Shit!",He cursed. He increased the speed. You unknowingly left a scream. You started to cry in fear. He was talking to someone on Bluetooth.

You shut your eyes tightly. Finally, he slowed down. You slowly opened your eyes. It was like an abandoned road. Taehyung rested back on the seat. He was calming down.

"Are you okay?", He asked you, bringing his hand towards you. "Don't touch me", you yelled in fear. "Who are you?", You asked. He took a deep sigh.

"Y/n, I actually belong to a Mafia gang", he said, looking down. You looked at him with at most fear. "No! No!", You whispered. You immediately got out of the car and ran. You didn't know where but you wanted to escape.

"Y/n! Y/n! Don't go! It's dangerous out there", he came running behind you. You started to run as fast as you could. "Please! Don't follow me! Please!", You screamed.

You didn't notice a stone but you tripped and fell down. He caught you. "please leave me",you begged him. "I will never hurt you, baby", he cried.

His heart was breaking into pieces, he couldn't accept the fact that you were scared of him. A loud noise came from a distance! The car you both came, exploded!