•||8-Rakasa||•

Start from the beginning

Royal advisor achyut followed him trailing behind his king.

"Is everything ok achyut? "

"Yes my king, I wanted to know that does the princess of Asaka knows that you have selected her. " He whispered looking at the man who walked gracefully his hands folded neatly on his back.

"She does. I visited her yesterday to inform her about her little stunt and the arrangement. " 

"Oh, what about the punishment? " He said.  Zravasya stopped in his tracks a smirk appearing on his face. He turned towards the royal advisor who stood behind me with a smug look on his face. Cocking an eyebrow at him, he tilted his face to the left. The advisor smirked looking at his king.

"She committed treason by breaking the treaty and running away from you my king. That means she needs punishment. " He tried to explain his point.

"Do I need to discuss her punishment with you, my friend?" The advisor laughed a little shaking his head negatively.

"No, my king. You don't need anyone to advise you. You are wise. "

Royal advisor, achyut one of the few people in the court who zravasya trusted on his life. Where everyone wanted him death, achyut was the shield standing between him and the enemies. He was a wise and honest man who had a very bad sense of humour.

"My king, the royal princesses are not allowed to meet any foreign man. So make sure no one comes to know about your secret sessions. " He winked walking hastily away from him.

"I don't understand how did the king met you in the garden, tani" Lekha whispered cutting the apples

Tanirika scoffed looking at the window offended by her question.

"Why would I know? He didn't tell me what he does and he wants or who he is "

"The king never tells anyone what he wants and what he does, my princess "
Rakasa replied. Rakasa was a Romanian woman who travelled two years ago from her homeland to serve the king of rakshatra with her husband who was a soldier in the king's army. She was a beautiful woman, her white skin was a captivating feature that complimented her personality well. Whereas her dressing style was different from other royal maids, she usually wears a wrap skirt over an embroidered white petticoat with an embroidered blouse and a scarf on her head.

Rakasa was the one who informed tanirika that what was the meaning of the ring given to her.  She was also appointed by the king himself to take care of the selected princess. The king wanted tanirika to know about his past culture. This is what she says.

Rakasa was a smart woman, who was gifted many possessions and skills. She knew about many herbs and oils to enhance the beauty of the future queen. And what caught tanirika's attention most was that she was well skilled in fighting.