TWENTY

Stella Rogers

Stella Rogers

"How is Thor doing?" I asked my boyfriend, who wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"He is alright, sweetheart." He responded, making me smile at his reflection in the mirror.

Loki had just returned from Asgard, he decided to check up on his brother after not hearing from him in a while.

"I'm glad, Thor was really shaken up when he left after the attack on Sokovia." I pointed out, and Loki nodded in agreement.

"Yes, though that was some time ago now, he is doing much better."

"I missed you." I said, making Loki smile at my reflection fondly.

"I missed you even more, my darling."

"I'm really glad you're back, but you know you can go back to him if you need to, right?" I asked, and Loki nodded slightly, tightening his grip around my waist.

"He's perfectly capable alone, and if he really needs me, then he will come and get me."

"You're right." I said, smirking at my boyfriend in the mirror, and he gave me a curious look.

"What are you thinking, sweetheart?"

"Thor is certainly strong." I said, turning around to face Loki, who looked interested in where I was going with it.

"I'm stronger." He scoffed, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, while he placed his hand on my neck, his thumb hovering over my bottom lip.

"He's mighty, and very handsome." I tried to mess with Loki, but he just smirked down at me, licking his lips.

"I know what you're doing, doll."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, and Loki nodded, biting his lip.

"What am I doing?"

"You're trying to make me angry." He whispered lowly, making me smirk.

"Why would I possibly do that?" I tilted my head innocently, and Loki chuckled, but it was dark.

Good.

"Maybe you're doing it because you know I'll choke you." He said, making my chest tighten.

"Maybe, it's because you love it when I pin you down." Loki continued, and I refrained from talking, wanting to see where this would go.

"Or maybe it's just because you think it's sexy when I make you admit that you're mine." He whispered, trailing the pad of his thumb over my lip, his eyes darkening.

"All mine."

"It's no fun when you can tell what I'm doing." I pouted, and Loki smirked, tightening his grip around my neck.