ELEVEN

Stella Rogers

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked Thor, and he sighed.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable."

"Thor is right, we gotta deal with these guys." Tony said, and I shared a confused look with Nat.

"How do we do this?"

"As a team." My brother said, making Thor nod.

"I have unfinished business with Loki."

I would too, if he made the right choice.

Not like I want him anyway.

Right?

"Yeah, get in line." Clint responded, making me smirk.

"Save it." I cut them boys off, and Steve gave me a smile before we huddled up.

"Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need." I said, making my brother nod in agreement.

'Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us-" Steve said, but got interrupted but the sound of a motorbike.

"Banner?" I asked, and he got off the motorbike, looking around the city at the destruction.

"So, this all seems horrible."

"I've seen worse." Nat said, making Bruce sigh.

"Sorry."

"No, we could use a little worse." I said, and he gave me a small smile.

"Stark? We got him." Steve said into his earpiece, and Tony responded straight away.

"Banner?"

"Just like you said."

"Then tell him to suit up, I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said, making me look at the others in confusion.

"Anyone know what he's talking about?"

No one said anything, but Tony came flying out from behind a building, with the leviathan right behind him.

"I don't see how that's a party." Nat said, and Bruce began to walk towards it, making me freeze.

"Doctor Banner, now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve suggested, making Bruce turn to look back at us.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry."

He transformed into the Hulk, and punched the leviathan in the nose, making it flip.

Tony fired a repulsor at it, making it explode into chunks, and I sent the visera flying away from me before I got hit by it.

"Call it, Cap."

"Alright, listen up." Steve said, and we stood in a circle, waiting for instruction.

"Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays."

"Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." Steve ordered, and Clint looked at Tony.

"Wanna give me a lift?"

"Right, better clench up, Legolas." Tony said, and the two went flying up, leaving the rest of us in a huddle

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal, slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up."

Thor immediately obeyed, and Steve looked at Bruce.