Work With Us {Wild, Wild Pussycats}

The three turned when they heard you and Aizawa approaching "Hey you two good to see you again." You smiled "Yeah I missed you all so much, to bad its only for a week." Aizawa laughed as your tail was doing ninety to nothing "Heel girl." You pouted at him before smiling again ears perked to attendance "Sounds like our kiddos are close." After the kids left the hot springs you and Aizawa slipped in, a bit of just soaking you started giggling. He raised an eyebrow and looked at you "What?" You moved onto his lap "This reminds me of when we were in high school."

He laughed as he wrapped his arms around your waist but you then both heard footsteps. You quickly jumped off his lap and turned scared to see a student only to see Mandalay, Pixie Bob, and Ragdoll. Mandalay blushed but you could swear you saw her scowl a bit "Oh! Are we interrupting something?" Aizawa shook his head "No, uh, do you need anything, is it one of the students?" Pixie bob shook her head in return "No we just came to check on the two of you." Aizawa wrapped himself in a towel and stood "Im gonna head to bed." You pouted but stood as well "Yeah same we do have to get the kids up early."

The training camp came and went with ever time you got a second  alone with your boyfriend the pussycats managed to show up. You bowed to Mandalay, Pixie bob, and Tiger "Were so sorry about Ragdoll!" Mandalay smiled as she pulled you to stand straight "She'll be ok, shes a fighter but that does leave us down a team mate. You ever thank about quitting UA and coming work with us again?" "Oh I dont wanna leave Shota-" Pixie Bob hugged you tight "Fuck him we miss you girl come on! Please!" "Oh to heck with it I can visit him! H/n is back with the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" Mandalay and Pixie Bob hugged you while jumping up happy to finally have you back.

(424 Words)

Requested by: insanegirl1252