Sister {Todoroki Family}

❣️

You walked into the Todoroki household just like you've done since you meet Shoto in middle school. You changed from your outside shoes to your house shoes before hearing Fuyumi come in "Hey I was getting worried you were late." "Oh yeah sorry Aizawa-sensei made me stay late for sleeping in class. Wheres Shoto?" She pointed to the training room "Hes in there with our dad if you want you can wait with me-" 

She was cut off by Natsou yelling "I heard F/n!" He ran out and ripped you off the ground and into a hug "I missed you!" "Your supposed to be at collage?" "Came home for a bit." Endeavor came out "What is the noi!- Oh hello F/n how are you?" "Im alright thank you." Fuyumi walked over to him "Aizawa made her stay after school so she was late getting here." Endeavor nodded then turned back to the hallway "Shoto F/n is here I have a few calls to make training over."

He left and Shoto entered the room "Hey F/n ready to study?" "Yeah." You two went to his room and started working on the homework when Endeavor walked in the phone still to his ear "Aizawa said dont worry about the homework also Rei made dinner come down and eat." You were a bit confused but shrugged it off and went down to the kitchen. You sat next to Todoroki as Rei put your plate in front you "Hi sweetheart, how was school?" "It was ok."

"Phones in the bowl kids." It was a thing Rei recently started to make sure everyone was there physically and mentally, you turned off your phone and dropped it in the bowl with everyone else. After dinner you were getting ready to leave with Shoto stopped you "Lets have a sleep over. Can we mom?" Rei smiled at the two of you "Sure dear." You reached for the bowl with your phone "Let me check with my mom."

Rei snatched your phone "i'll call her, it might be better coming from the parent so she knows im here and watching, you two go off and have fun. "Ok, thank you Ms. Todoroki." "Rei is fine dear." You and Shoto ran off and as soon as you were out the room Rei dropped it on the ground and Endeavor stomped it. Rei turned to Fuyumi and Natsou "Make sure to make your new sister feel welcomed as possible sometimes change can be hard." "Yes mom."

(424 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez

First time righting something like that, hope you like❄️🔥