Recovery {Iida}

You were sitting on a bed in Recovery Girls office after being bandaged up "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Im sorry I did what I did can this be over now?" "No, we wouldn't even be having this conversation if you would have just listened." You sighed rolling your eyes "As class rap, and your boyfriend, I must make sure you are safe-" "Im a hero in training I dont need you to make sure im safe, so I got a little hurt and in all honesty I would probably do it again because it was funny~." He shook his head as he walked out so you assumed you won.

"Your expelled." Your world shattered around you "W-why?" Aizawa pored a box of Stain related things on Nezu's desk "We cant have a hero killer fan at a hero school, it also made some of your classmates worried for their safety." You were walking home trying to cry not understanding how all that stuff got into your locker and who could have told them it was there. Iida ran up to you "You need to watch were your going not your feet." "Not now, Aizawa just expelled me. They found hero killer stuff in my locker, but you have to believe me its not mine!" "I know its not im the one that planted it and told Aizawa."

"Why!?" "You were putting yourself in dangerous situations and told me you would do it again I had to make sure your safe." "Well i'll be safe when I get away from you!" You tried to speed up your walk but he grabbed you "No your only safe with me." He threw you over his shoulder "If all else failed then I guess I have no choice your coming with me."

(302 Words)

Requested by: dayinity