Caught {Poly EraserMic}

Aizawa and Mic came home for lunch something they never did but today was extremely stressful and they just wanted to hold you for a bit. When they didn't find you in your room they started looking around the house. Aizawa passes by the guest bathroom and heard something so he swung the door open "Were hom- Hizashi!" Mic came running in "What?" Thats when he saw you sitting on the sink, bloody thighs, and a blade in your hand you had literally been caught red handed, you cursed yourself for not locking the door but you didn't expect them home for hours.

Mic walked out as Aizawa took his phone out "Hi Nezu, im really sorry something came up and were not gonna be able to come back today... thank you for your understanding." Mic came back in with a wet wash cloth and started cleaning you up as Aizawa took the blade from you. Aizawa wrapped an arm around you the other petting your head as Mic worked in complete silence and Mic was never silent. "Im sorry..." you weren't but you could no longer take the silents.

Mic finished up and then stood you noticed he was crying a bit, he cupping your face stroking your check with his thumb "No we're sorry." Aizawa picked you up and carried you to the couch sitting you in between them as they both curled up to you holding you close. After a little bit Aizawa spoke "Kitten you know you can talk to us right, were always be here for you." Mic nodded "We care about you songbird, please come to us if you need help." 

You couldn't hold in the tears anymore and started crying. The shushed you holding you closer until you cried yourself to sleep. They carried you to bed and curled up with you neither in any rush to leave your side for a while.

(321 Words)

Requested by: PricklyNutz