Presents {Mic}

You sat on your bed tucked away in Mic's basement, so you couldn't run even if you wanted to, just reading a book when the door busted open. You didn't look up but you heard his hurried running "Babe look!" You put the book down and looked up.

You stood so he could drop the bear on your bed he then handed you a chocolate rose "Whats all this for?" he smiled "Its Valentines day!" "Oh, I kinda feel bad

You stood so he could drop the bear on your bed he then handed you a chocolate rose "Whats all this for?" he smiled "Its Valentines day!" "Oh, I kinda feel bad." You chuckled a bit "I didn't go out and get you anything." You try and make light of your situation only way to keep yourself sane down there. "Thats ok the best gift is if you say yes." You turned to put the rose along side the bear "Say yes?" You turned back around and he was on his knee.

He was holding a velvety blue box a silver ring tucked nicely inside the main piece being a diamond music note in the center. You were caught off guard it looks expensive, he didn't wait for an answer he slipped the ring on your finger and stood to pull you into a tight hug "Ah! I cant wait to move you upstairs! You and Midnight are gonna make great friends! Best Valentines day ever yo!"

(255 Words)

Happy Valentines day: Courtney_draws15  theyeetling  kateFromUa

Yes the title is a pun, not a good pun, but a pun