Butterflies {Mic}

You were sitting on the couch watching the morning weather report, who knows why not like your going to be going anywhere anytime soon. You heard the foot steps coming down the stairs "Good morning." You turned his way.

You felt the butterflies flapping in your stomach and turned back to face the tv no way your really feeling like this about the guy who kidnapped you

You felt the butterflies flapping in your stomach and turned back to face the tv no way your really feeling like this about the guy who kidnapped you. He plopped onto the couch next to you wrapping his arm around you and pilling you closer. Your checks felt like they were on fire. Mic noticed "You feeling ok?" You nodded as he looked you over closer "Are you sure?" You stood walking to the kitchen "I said yes."

You splashed some water on your face 'He kidnapped me' you kept telling yourself bit that didn't stop your heart from fluttering as he wrapped his arms around your waist placing his chin on your shoulder "You sure your ok?" "Im fine Hizashi." His eyes widened a bit "Hizashi?" Shit, you wanted to punch yourself. Yo turned to look at him that stupidly adorable face with worried expression.

"Im not sick." "Are you on your period? I can get you snacks and a heating pad if you want?" You sighed "You'd be a perfect boyfriend." You felt his grip tightened and thats when you realized you said that out loud "Awe and your the perfect girlfriend." You couldn't help but smile...maybe he isn't all that bad.

(264 Words)