Comfort Character {Uraraka}

"Uraraka!" She jumped dropping her phone "Why are you yelling?" Tsu rolled her eyes "We called you three times before that." "Oh sorry." Todoroki bent down and grabbed her phone "'A sleepy night, F/n' is this that character you were telling us about? This must be the book their in right?" She grabbed her phone a light blush on her face "No shes from an anime, this is fan made story were they kinda are dating you." Midoriya nodded "You really like her huh." 

"Shes my comfort character, please dont judge me!" Iida gave a weird look "Of course we wont judge you everyone needs something to keep them sane but imagining being in a different reality isn't healthy-" "I know Iida." "No need to have an attitude im just simply stating maybe you need to talk to Hound Dog after school." Tsu elbowed him "No ones judging you if that makes you happy then its none of our business." She stood grabbing her bag "Thanks guys." 

The next day she was grabbed on the walk to class, Midoriya jumped "We have a surprise for you meet us in your dorm after school, ok bye!" They ran off leaving Uraraka confused. After school she opened the door to her dorm and dropped her books, you, the real you was sitting on her bed. Midoriya jumped again "Surprise!" "Hi Ochako." "H-how." Tsu smiled "We found a guy that can bring people into different realities." 

She smiled and ran into your arms "I love you F/n!" "I love you too Ochako!" She spent the whole night in your arms. The next morning you gave her a kiss "I better get back to my reality before im missed to much. Im gonna miss you." She grabbed your arm hard "Ow Ochako that hurts!" She laughed pulling you into her lap "Your not going anywhere anytime soon baby."

(319 Words)

Requested by: Blackbelladonna223