Dad 2 {Mic}

{Platonic Yandere}

It's been awhile since everything went down and your now legally Mic's daughter. "Sweetie dinner!" You came down and sat the table, he patted your head as he placed your plate down in front you. "So how was school?" "Fine, oh can I go out with Kaminari tomorrow?" "I dont see why not what are you two doing, studying?" You got quite making him raise his eyebrow "Nothing bad right?" "No, no. He asked me on a date." Micfrowned "Dont you think your a little too young to be dating?"

"No, and besides its Kaminari." "Exactly, i've heard the way he talks about girls with my own ears.Guys will only disappoint you and I dont want you to get hurt." You pouted giving him puppy eyes "...Fine you can go." "Yay! Thank you!" The next day you got ready super excited, you ran down the stairs super excited "Dad! How do I look?"

" "Yay! Thank you!" The next day you got ready super excited, you ran down the stairs super excited "Dad! How do I look?"

Mic's eyes got a bit wide "Dont you think those shorts are a bit, uh, short." You laughed "Well they are called shorts." "Sure you dont want to wear that cure ankle length dress, maybe some sweats." you whined "Dad." "Sorry, sorry have fun and be careful." You hugged him before running off. At the restaurant you waited for almost an hour before finally leaving. You opened the door crying "Your back earl- Oh no what's wrong baby?" "He- he stood me up!"

Mic came over and pulled you into a hug patting your head. You were waiting for the 'I told you so' but it never came "Its ok, you dont need stupid boys anyway." It's true you dont need anyone other than your dad who would do anything to keep you safe.

(308 Words)