Sharing {Class 1A}

❣️

Your almost always busy, it seemed like everyone in class always needed you for one thing or another not like your complaining their the best friends you could ever ask for but a second you yourself would be nice. Every time your done with one friend another wants to hang out and you just cant say no. You were sitting in class talking to Denki and Sero about what to do after school when Aizawa walked in and hushed everyone "Class we have a new student please say hello to R/n." 

Aizawa scanned the classroom "You can sit behind L/n. L/n raise your hand please." R/n shook his head "No need Mr. Aizawa I know her." Kaminari raised an eyebrow "Know her?" You stood and hugged him as he came up to your desk "Ah I missed you!" "I missed you too rosebud." Uraraka cut in "Rosebud?" You smiled "Because of my flower quirk me and R/n go way back." He sat in the seat as Aizawa cleared his throat "Stop wasting time lets get on with class."

After school class 1A ran up to you "Hey were all going to the mall wanna come?" "Sorry guys me and R/n are gonna go hang I haven't seen him in years I hope you guys understand." "Nah its cool, guess we'll see you around." You ran off as Tsu frowned "But this is the time we all hang with her *Kero*" Momo nodded "We need to tell R/n he cant just have her whenever he wants just like the rest of us he has to share."

The next morning at school Bakugou and Midoriya went up to R/n "Oh hey your Mido-" He was cut off as Bakugou slammed him against the wall "What the fuck man!" Midoriya peaked over Bakugou's arms "Look we get you and L/n are friends but were her friends to" he opened his journal to the table of when everyone gets their time with you "and we made this table and we will happily add you to it but you cant just take other peoples times." He looked at the two of them weird "You guys cant pass her around like shes a communal laptop did you even see how she feels about that?"

Bakugou scoffed "She loves us why wouldn't she be ok with it? Join the chart or leave her alone shitty extra." He let him go and him and Midoriya went to class. During class R/n leaned over to you "Wanna catch a movie then we can have a sleepover like old times?" "I would love too!" Everyone turned to Bakugou because today was his day with you.

 During class R/n leaned over to you "Wanna catch a movie then we can have a sleepover like old times?" "I would love too!" Everyone turned to Bakugou because today was his day with you

After school you were waiting for R/n, you waited so long you seemed to be the last on campus until you saw Bakugou "Oh hey Katsuki." "Hey F/n arn't you supposed to be with that side character?" you frowned "I think he ditched me." "Fucking ass, wanna get some food then?" "Yeah i guess I am kinda starving."

(529 Words)

Requested by: marvelrulez