Eye bags {Shinsou}

"Shinsou why are your eye bags so strong?" Midoriya leaned forward notebook in hand pencil ready to wright "Its just a side effect of using my quirk." He wrote it down as you walked as if you were floating ignoring everyone other then Shinsou as normal. You walked past Bakugou who bumped you hard "Watch it extra!" You dropped to the floor holding your head, Shinsou eyes widened and he basically ran to your side "You ok kitten?" 

You started screaming your head off scooting away from him quickly. He panicked as the rest of the class came to your aid as well confused. He took his capture weapon and tied you up mouth included, Bakugou looked you over as you acted like a scared child eyes now full of line "What the fucks wrong with her eye bags?" "I dont know. I'm bring her to recover girl just go about your day." He threw you over his shoulder as you fought for freedom.

He made sure recovery girl wasn't there as he put you down and undid your mouth " Three years! You kept me locked in my own head for three years!" "Calm down, are you mad at me?" You shut your mouth giving him a death glare to which he squeezed your face causing an O mouth "Answer me, whats your name?" Slowly he let go but you stayed silent "Fine then i'll make you." Shinsou walked back to the doors you shuffling along side him ignoring everyone in the room but Shinsou."

(256 Words)