Quirkless {Midoriya}

"Hi im Izuku Midoriya I, uh, saw what those people did to you and...do you wanna be my friend?" The green haired boy from class 1A asked as he helped you off the ground and you should have said no...

"Im home!" He looked around and found you on the couch "What no greeting? Not even a hug?" "Fuck off." "Still in your mood huh. Guess i'll have to cuddle it outta you." "Do not touch me." He went to hug you anyway and you swung, he activated his quirk grabbing both your wrist and ripping you into the air "Stop fighting me your gonna hurt yourself."

"Just because im quirkless doesn't mean im some fragile porcelain doll!" You kicked him but his quirk was still activated and it felt like your foot hit a wall "Ow! Fuck!" He sighed "You never listen is your foot ok?" "Kiss my ass im fine!" He shook his head "Im serious are you ok do I need to bandage or ice it?" "No, stop playing hero you're nothing more then a villain!"

"Your the only one that thinks im a villain because the rest of the world is calling me Deku: the number one hero, next symbol of peace. And your a quirkless civilian who should be lucky to have me to protect you." "I dont need protecting!" He tsked his tongue "Really? If I didn't protect you in highschool would you even be alive right now?" You stopped resisting remembering all the times Midoriya had to jump in front you "...No." "Thats right. Be grateful." "Thank you." You spit it at him in a annoyed tone but he just smiled pulling you into a hug "Your very welcomed."

(284 Words)