"I know you're right, that's why I'm doing this. I like pushing myself,but it just gives me a shit ton of anxiety if im being honest with myself."

"Take three deep breathes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I take three long and deep breathes just like he instructed then I turned my head to look at him.

"Now look around you and just observe everything. Like how the air smells or how blue the sky is. Things like that." He says while making a right.

We were now on this road that was surrounded with nature. There were so many palm trees and flowers. There aren't any cars or people around. It's peaceful.

"The air smells fresh. I like fresh spring air. Top 5 favorite smells of all time in my book. I hear birds chirping a bit far off in the distance. I see yellow sunflowers and green green palm trees. Emphasis on the green part. I also noticed that the sky is rather blue today. Oh and I see and smell those cherry trees.I didn't know there were cherry trees so close to where I live. Wow it is so fucking colorful. Where the hell are we? It's like we're in the middle of a rainbow. Okay I can be done." I say with a laugh at the end.

I turn over to look at Harry who had a boyish grin on his face. He looked quite amused.

"No no, keep going." He says through a chuckle.

"Fine, but I think I want a better look." I say with a smirk feeling a bit adventurous.

I take off my seatbelt and immediately I see Harry turn to look at me with his eyes wide.

"Uh uh no way Naomi."

"Yes way."

I stand up and immediately feel the fresh spring air that I love to much hit my face and cool me to an enjoyable temperature. I smile a big cheeky smile getting that rush and I put my arms out to my sides as if I'm flying. The wind was flowing through my hair and I felt like the wind was blowing all of my worries away.

"I'm like a bird, I only fly away! I don't know where my soul is. I don't know where my home is." I sing looking down at Harry who was in awe/shock.

"You are fucking crazy. I'm not gonna stop you because you're having fun. But I will if I think you might kill yourself."

"Join me! It's a straight rode. No turns." I say with a carefree laugh.

He looks back up at me for a second and smirks. Then looks back at the rode ahead of him.

He's contemplating it.

Then I see him take off his seatbelt with one hand and stand up with his one foot still on the gas.

"Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years end
And it pains me so much to tell that you don't know me that well
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true" He sings with the song.

"Great right?" I ask looking over at him.

He chuckles and grins while looking up into the air. He puts his arms out like me.

He let's out a big "Woohoo" into the air

He looks really cool right now.

He stands there with a foot on the gas, heartshaped sunglasses on, arms out like he's flying, while the wind perfectly blows his hair.

"Why are you laughing?" He chuckles out.

"Because this is not ever how I expected my life to go" I say coming off of the laughter.