𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘶𝘱 [𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵]

She bounced up and down, a few breathless moans escaping her mouth as she moved faster. Her hand on Y/n's stomach as she rode her faster and faster. This was normal by now for the both of them. Hooking up. 

It all starting when Hermione was curious. Being the only virgin in her year, she confided in Y/n, whom was a year old than her. But Y/n wasn't normal, and Hermione liked that. 

Nobody suspected their antics. So Hermione every once and awhile would ask to meet up in her dorm. 

So that's why they were here. Hermione finally finished but she didn't remove Y/n from inside her. She sat on her. It was normal. She'd wait until Y/n got hard again-- which didn't take long-- and she'd start riding again. 

That's exactly what she did. She began moving her hips slower on her. "Fuck," she whispered. Y/n's hands resting on her hips, only moving them when she began to get sloppy. "Oh my." 

Hermione lowered herself down placing her lips on Y/n's neck. Y/n flipped them over, Hermione's hands wrapped underneath Y/n's shoulders and her legs wrapped around her. Her nails dragged down her back, Y/n could feel the blood. 

"Y/n," she moaned. "I-I'm gonna come."

"Go for it," Y/n muttered. Hermione's arms fell limp around her body as her legs shook. Y/n got ready to pull out before Hermione grabbed at her hips putting her back in. "'Mione."

"What?" she muttered innocently. 

"I just--" Hermione cut her off, slamming her lips onto hers. She jutted her hips forward with Y/n still resting inside her. Hermione began moving once again. "Another round?" Hermione weakly nodded. Y/n pulled all the way out only to slam the full way back into her, 

"Fuck!" Hermione's nails dug into Y/n's hip. 

When they reached their final stretch, Hermione was back on top of Y/n. Her body collapsed against Y/n's. Their sweaty bodies sticking to each other. It took them both awhile to get their breathes back but once they did, Y/n shot up, pulling her clothes back on. "Same time tomorrow," she rushed. 

"Yeah," Hermione said, biting her lip to contain her smile. 

"Ron's bound to find out at some point, that you aren't a virgin I mean." Y/n pulled her shirt over her head. 

"He's daft. He's only with me for homework answers," she said, pulling her sweater on. "We could do this more," she whispered, as her finger traced Y/n's now clothed shoulder. 

"Maybe." Y/n grabbed for her sweatshirt. "Hey, I'll catch you later alright. I have to go to quidditch." She hurried towards the door, turning around, running towards Hermione, who just stared at her for a second. She leaned down pecking her lips. "And I don't just do 'this,' for sex." With that she ran out the door, already being late for practice. 

Hermione felt a huge smile growing on her face. She threw the rest of her clothes on before leaving Y/n's dorm. 

It was late. Y/n was staring at her ceiling. She didn't know what was keeping her up. She grabbed at her blankets throwing them up to the side and weakly stood up. She was going to try and sneak into Hermione's room; she was a prefect after all. 

She climbed the stairs. Having had friends in Gryffindor she knew the password. There were a few people still in the common room; none of them paying Y/n a second thought as she climbed the stairs towards Hermione's room. 

Opening the door only to be met with Ron on top of her. Her panting underneath him, like she did with her.... moaning his name instead of hers. "O-oh, I was--" she stuttered, slamming the door. "That was incredible stupid," she mumbled to herself. 

"Are they still at it?" a voice called. She just nodded. "You'd think with the way she talked about him, they'd hate each other." 

"You don't have to tell me, Harry." She stopped walking. 

"I'm sure by the morning they won't like each other for long. She always regrets it." 

"She hasn't done it with him before," she muttered. "She's told me." 

"Many others. Dean. I'm sure even Neville," Harry paused. "She's even asked me, but I've said no.. many times. Do you want me to tell her anything?" 

"Um- well," she stuttered, grabbing for the back of her neck. "I just needed help with some homework, I'm sure I can figure it out. See you, Harry." She left before he could answer her back. 

"Hey," Hermione whispered, sitting down to Y/n. 

"Hi." Y/n didn't pick her gaze up from the book she was reading. 

"I'm sorry about last night--"

"Don't be. We aren't together. Hooking up was a mistake," she muttered. Hermione felt a slight tang of pain from her words. "I think we should stop. I mean, now that you and Ron have.."

"Y-yeah," she muttered. "Stop while we're ahead." 

"Exactly." 

"Yeah." 

"There you are," Ron called. He sat down beside her placing a kiss on her cheek. "I've missed you." 

"Me too," she smiled. Y/n stood up to leave, not uttering a single word to either of them. Hermione watched her go. 

"She's a bit off," he laughed. "What's up with her?"

"N-nothing," she said, giving Ron a smile. 

It was a week before Hermione saw Y/n again. She was studying in the library; Hermione walked over to her, sitting beside her. "Hey."

"Hey," she whispered, closing her book. 

"I want to talk," she muttered. 

"Shoot," Y/n said. 

"Okay. W-why did you say hooking-up was a mistake?" Hermione asked, closing her eyes. 

"Harry told me, that you were the one that regretted it." Hermione's eyes shot open. "He told me, that it wasn't just Ron. That there was Dean, Neville, and that you even asked him." 

"Y/n--"

"No. 'Mione it's fine. I'm not your boyfriend or your girlfriend. You have Ron, I can't get mad at you for sleeping with other people. If I don't satisfy you that's okay. Just next time tell me that, so I don't have to get so worked u--" Hermione cut her off by pressing her lips against Y/n's. Y/n pushed her off at first. "Are you insane? We are in the library!" They heard the librarian shushing them.

"Follow me then," Hermione whispered. Y/n followed her behind the shelves. "No one ever comes back here," she muttered, getting on her knees. She began unbuckling Y/n's pants. She pulled her hair back as she slowly slide her pants down. 

"Hermione," Y/n muttered. "What are you doing?" 

"What do you mean?" she asked innocently, palming her. "I'm just helping you." She pulled her boxers down. "You're excited for studying aren't you." She began pumping her. 

"I thought I said no more hooking up," Y/n muttered. 

"We aren't. I like you. You like me. We are having sex, together." Hermione stood up. "Right?"

"That's hooking-up."

"Not if I broke up with Ron." She traced her fingertips over Y/n's collar bone. "For you." 

"'Mione," Y/n muttered. 

"Just fuck me. We can talk about the details afterwords," Hermione whined. "Please." 

Y/n smirked. "Be careful what you ask for." 

--

hey besties. sorry abt the no updates, just some personal things. I'll try and not let it affect my uploads, anyways how have you guys been?