𝓎/𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀?

Of course you were locked away upstairs, your father was having an important 'meeting'. See the thing about you was, you weren't magically, so he hid most things from you. Well tried to, you weren't magically gifted, but your brain, that was another story. 

Being a muggle-born meant you knew about muggle things, aka music. And boy were you a hell-raiser. You pumped the speaker's volume to it's max, you little feet pattering against the floor- even then it could be heard downstairs- your voice raising ever-so slightly until you were finally singing with your lungs. 

Sirius sucked his teeth in- she wolf, again he thought- he smiled lightly at the group. 

"What is that?" Harry asked, with an amused smile. 

"That would be my daughter," he sighed. resting his head on his hand. 

"You have a daughter," Ronald perked up, a girl, he liked girls, something they had in common.

"Don't get any ideas Weasley she is into females," Remus laughed. By this time Hermione's interests had been peaked, she looked up to see the most gorgeous female she'd ever laid eyes upon. 

"Wait you didn't tell me there was going to be this many people," Y/n spoke, earning a heartily chuckle from her father.

"Y/n next time don't be so loud," he laughed.

"Um. Next time don't make me stay in my room," she countered, crossing her arms. Hermione found her attractive, and couldn't help but stare at her. 

"Fine then dear, why don't you join us at the table," he pointed next to Hermione. 

"That's much better," she counters. She took a seat next to the brown-haired girl and smiled. This meeting was going to be interesting. 

--

request are opened, if you want one, go ahead and shoot me a DM, or leave a comment, there's only like five million different drafts left. pt2?

Hermione Granger Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें