𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺; 𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘯

She hovered over you as you slept. Her eyes drinking in your features as you mouth twitched in your sleep. She admired the way the sunlight hit your face this early in the morning. Granted both of you had slept in, and had no plans. She started by kissing your neck. 

She moved slowly towards your bare collarbones as you laid naked from the night before. She had just the bed sheet wrapped around her as she moved to straddle you. Bringing her lips onto your warm smooth skin. 

You began to stir and your hands instinctively wrapped your hands around her. She squealed at the sudden contact. You smiled but your eyes were still closed. Emma brought her lips down onto yours, her arms steading herself by pushing on your stomach. Your hands traveled up her back stopping underneath her breasts. 

Her hands grabbed yours resting them back on her waist, when hers went back to where they were. She looked down at you with a mischievous grin; she leaned down, placing slow kissing down your neck. 

"Em, what time is it?" you asked, raking your hands up her bare back. "Babe."

"Mhm," she hummed against your skin. "Stop talking," she muttered. She placed a kiss on your jaw before going back to your lips. You deepened it by pushing the arch in her back down towards you. "I love you."

"I love you, too," you mumbled against her lips. She pecked them four more times before nuzzling into your neck. "Do you just want to stay in bed all day?"

"I want to stay here with you." She rested her hands under your shoulders. You chuckled lightly at your affect you had on her. 

She pulled back five minutes later. "We should get dressed at least."

"Okay," you mumbled, bringing her down to your lips again. She giggled before pulling away. "What's so funny?" 

"Nothing," she said, biting her lip. "Let's go." She grabbed your hand dragging you out of bed. At least you guys didn't have anywhere to be today. 

--

happy 100! 

hey besties