𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

Y/n wasn't certain on how she got so lucky. She woke up with her arm dangled over her girlfriend next to her. If Hermione hadn't been sleeping she would've felt chills down her spine, as the older girls hand rested on her bare skin.

Y/n smirked, Hermione had an older sister Jenna. Jenna was Y/n's best friend and of course she knew of Y/n's ways, and warned her not to do anything with her younger sister. She hadn't listened.

She smirked knowing Jenna was going to enter the room. Y/n flipped over on her back, tugging a shirt over her head. Leaving her flannel on purpose.

She threw her hair up in a bun, searching for her glasses. Hermione still slept back up, Y/n couldn't help but admire her simple beauty.

"Y/n, I need something Fred finally-" Jenna stopped dead in her tracks, looking over to see her sister lain naked in her bed. "I thought I told you no," she whispered.

Jenna was overprotective of her younger sister, which meant she ended up dragging Y/n out of the dorms by her ear. "I said no. Dammit you git, you're going to break her heart."

"Jenna calm down, I fancy her," Y/n admitted.

"And same with Ginny, and Cho, and Pansy, how could we ever forget that one hufflepuff, or half the girls!"

"I never said I fancied them," Y/n clarified. "Hermione is different."

"Because she's difficult. Or she works right now, Y/n," she said softly. "She's delicate, she's fragile she isn't just some girl you can use."

"I'm not!" Y/n shouted. Both of the girls heard footsteps behind them. Y/n turned around to be met with brown eyes, "Morning."

"Morning," she mumbled, kissing the older girl.

"How'd you sleep?" Y/n asked, grabbing at her hand.

"Lovely, next time I'd prefer not to be cold," she grumbled.

"You two are gross," Jenna said. Hermione's cheeks burned bright red. "Whatever, I'll talk to you later Y/n."

"She's responsible for your discomfort this morning," Y/n chuckled, leading Hermione back to her dorm.

I am chilling in AP history rn. Actually I may or may not be reading a book instead of paying attention. I have 10 books left for this month, 3 new ones coming on! excited, also i am writing a novel on the side, wish me luck besties.

Hermione Granger Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें