𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?; 𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘯

"We can't tell Emma about this," Y/n said, staring down at the little girl. "She'll kill the both of us." 

"No she won't," Amalia muttered. Y/n gave her a look. "Fine. She will."

"I knew we shouldn't've played soccer in the house." 

"I'm home!" 

"Shi-shoot," Y/n whispered. "Alright, distract her." Amalia hurried towards her mother before gripping tightly at her legs. 

"Hi," Emma whispered, picking her up. "Where's Y/n?" Emma began to make her way to the kitchen.

"No! I mean, no. She's- she's- she has a surprise you aren't allowed to see it yet," Amalia shouted. "You can't see it yet. She worked really hard on it." 

"Okay." Emma set her down, going towards the bedroom. "Tell her I'm home."

Amalia nodded, rushing into the kitchen. "Hurry up!" 

"I am going as fast as I can," Y/n whispered. 

"What are you two--" Emma walked inside, stopping her sentence short at the sight. 

"Okay." Y/n stood up. "Don't be mad, okay, I can replace it, I have enough money to buy seven, just don't get mad." 

"How do you possible do that?" Emma asked. "What were you two doing that it caused you to break the stove?" 

"Um- well, it's not the full stove it's just the glass part, babe, it's not that big of a deal," Y/n muttered. 

"Amalia, can you go grab me one of your toys, I need to talk with Y/n," Emma said. Y/n winced before Amalia walked off. 

"Are you mad?" Y/n asked, with her eyes screwed shut. "Don't be mad. It's just the glass."

"Babe, I'm not mad." Emma laughed, wrapping her arms around her. "Listen, stop playing football in the house."

"Football?" Y/n asked. "Soccer."

"Fine. Soccer, whatever, stop playing it in the house," she whispered, before placing her lips onto hers. 

"Fine." Y/n nuzzled her head into Emma's neck. "You're daughter is evil." 

"I am not!" she laughed. "I am six, I am not evil."

"You are too," Y/n laughed. "That ball almost hit my head."