This was the first kiss I'd initiated myself, and I think it caught him a little off guard. Which was kind of the whole point.

"MINE!" I exclaimed in victory, when I finally managed to grab the box of ice-cream from his hands without much trouble. I immediately jumped up and ran away from him and into the kitchen, squealing like a kid, and heard Michael groan behind me.

"That wasn't fair!"

"What wasn't fair? That you gave me a box of ice-cream and took it from me? Hell yes, that's unfair."

I giggled and had another big mouthful, before I licked the spoon clean.

"That, too," he whined, and blocked the doorway so I couldn't run anywhere. Although, I felt pretty safe at the other side of the kitchen island.

"Please, don't lick the spoon like that, babe."

I did it again, just to tease him.

"Like how?"

"Ah, fuck..."

"Like this?" I smirked, and took yet another spoonful, stuck out my tongue and licked it off.

"You're evil, woman," he grumbled and approached me, smoothly as a cat. And before I knew it, he'd backed me up into a corner and blocked any escape route there was.

"But you see, two can play that game," he purred and came closer, and I immediately held the ice-cream way above my head and away from him.

"Because when you're acting that way, you're making it hard to resist you."

I blushed and tried to focus on the ice-cream.

"Really hard," he continued, and came even closer. But he wasn't interested in the ice-cream anymore. His eyes were on me, and me only. And soon his hands were coiled around my waist and he pushed his pelvis against mine.

"Hard... As a rock."

By now his forehead was pressed against mine and I felt his chocolaty breath against my lips. I expected him to kiss me the way I just did to him, but he kept standing there with his hands on my lower back and stared into my eyes. The imprint of his erection was unmistakable, and it did things to me. Things I shouldn't have wanted. At least not yet.

"Let me make you feel good," he whispered and it was like he was staring directly into my soul.

"I want to erase everything bad that happened between us, so that you only remember tonight. The way I touch you, and the way I kiss you. The way my fingertips grace your body and how my skin feels against yours. Because that's the way I'll make you feel from now on. Like the most beautiful woman in the world. And one day, you'll remember the way I make love to you."

He slowly rolled his hips and increased the pressure down there until I let out a quiet moan.

"I've always wanted you, Mia. Only you. Ever since we met."

My mind was all over the place. I wanted to scream out the little that was left of anger and frustration with him, just to get it out of my system and out of the way. At the same time I wanted to jump around and sing in happiness for finally being with him the way I wanted. The right way. But most of all, I wanted to say yes. I wanted all of what he suggested, and I wanted it so badly. I just couldn't form the words.

"Please, babe. Let me make you feel good."

I swallowed and tried to make my tongue work, but it seemed stuck to the roof in my mouth.

"The... The i-ice-cream," I finally managed to say, then mentally facepalmed for being so stupid. I wasn't even thinking about it, and that should tell a lot about how I felt. I was on fire. If you wanted to cut the sexual tension between us right then, you'd have to use a chainsaw. And the way Michael murmured into my ear, kept winding me up even more.

"I'll buy you a ton of those if you let me do this. I owe it to you."

I couldn't possibly have blushed any harder. I was almost certain that I would do that on a permanent basis from now on, and I was surprised that I didn't really care. The power he had over me was so intense that I felt like a puppet. An extremely needy puppet that would do everything to dance from the touch of his fingertips. So when he slowly took the box of ice-cream and put it on the counter behind me and entangled our fingers, I let it happen. When he pecked my lips and asked me if I was okay with it, I nodded. And when he started walking towards the stairs...

I followed.